Weekly French Speaking Skilled Worker Draws Continue In Ontario
The latest weekly draw under the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream has been conducted by Ontario immigration.
The December 6 draw saw 45 candidates issued with Notifications of Interest for Ontario immigration.
Candidates needed to have submitted Express Entry profiles between January 1 and December 6 to qualify for the draw.
It was the 43rd draw of 2018 for the FSSW stream, with NOIs for Ontario immigration issued to a total of 1,596 candidates.
1,500th NOI Of 2018 Issued Through Ontario’s French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
How Nigerians Can Apply To Immigrate to Canada
Immigration.ca Livestream: How Candidates and Employers Will Benefit From Canada’s 2019-2021 Higher Immigration Levels
There is no minimum points requirement for the stream. Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario recently announced it had been granted an increase to its nomination allocation for 2018.
The province had earlier revealed it had reached its initial federal government nomination allocation of 6,600 candidates.
What Are The Details of The Latest FSSW Stream Draws?
|Date||NOIs Issued||Express Entry profile submission date|
|6-Dec-18||45||Jan 1 to Dec 6 2018|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full time, or full time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.
The OINP began publishing information about specific draws at the beginning of 2018.
There have now been 43 French Speaking Skilled Worker draws in 2018.
Ontario has also conducted several Human Capital Priorities, Skilled Trades and Entrepreneur Stream draws this year.
Ontario NOIs Issued So Far in 2018
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||3,719|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||1,596|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||1,626|
The OINP is currently accepting applications for all but one of its immigration streams.
Status of Ontario Streams
|Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry)||Open|
|French-Speaking Skilled Worker (Express Entry)||Open|
|Skilled Trades (Express Entry)||Open|
|Employer Job Offer||Open|
|International Student (Masters Graduate)||Closed|
|International Student (PhD Graduate)||Open|
|Investor Immigration (Corporate)||Open|
|Investor Immigration (Entrepreneur)||Open|
You might also like
- Lower Minimum Scores, 743 Invited In New Saskatchewan Draw
- More Than 500 Invited In Latest Saskatchewan Expression of Interest Draw
- New Draw Under Popular Human Capital Priorities Stream Conducted By Ontario
- Popular Express Entry Immigration Category Opened By Nova Scotia