Canada is experiencing country wide labour shortages in many industries. The chances of finding the best candidates for hard to fill positions are greatly improved through the international, foreign labour market.
If you are an employer in manufacturing, engineering and IT, financial services, hospitality, health care or the skilled trades, our highly trained and experienced employment professionals can help.
Here is how our foreign recruitment process works:
- Define Source Countries — After getting to understand your company’s hiring requirements we identify the best source countries to fill the positions.
- Advertising Campaigns — We define and coordinate effective advertising and social media campaigns to reach potential candidates and meet Canadian government requirements.
- Screening & Interviews — We set up all interviews either face to face or using the latest video conferencing technologies and we coordinate every aspect of the negotiating and hiring process.
- Immigration — Exclusively with the legal professionals at immigration.ca, we oversee all aspects of the immigration visa process to ensure your hires arrive in Canada quickly.
- Long Term Retention — Exclusively with the legal professionals at immigration.ca, we provide strategic long-term strategies to help your hired candidates remain permanently.
SkilledWorker Search Services
Looking for experienced professionals with creative, problem solving skills? Regardless of your location in Canada, we have the experience and know-how to make your foreign recruitment hiring project a success.
The success we have with Canadian companies is based on our experience and ability to predict outcomes. We are able to build confidences by charging employers on a fixed fee basis to recruit all hourly foreign workers.
Contingent & Retained
Whether your needs are contingent, retained or both, we have access to qualified management personnel who are actively seeking new opportunities to work with you.
We Can Make the Difference!