DR FADEYI OLAITAN ORITSETSOLAYE
103, Odetunde Street│ Fagba, Iju – Ishaga, Lagos.
Date of Birth: 31ST October, 1984
University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State (2004-2010)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
University of Maryland, Baltimore, United State of America – 2009
· Observed and assisted in clinical dental practice in various departments at the dental school.
· Visited the community dental clinic outside the dental school.
Thomas .P. Hinman Dental Conference Atlanta, U.S.A (2014)
Certificate of Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Certified by American Heart Association, Baltimore, U.S.A (2009)
Wesley College of Science
Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State (2001)
Department of Preventive Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
· Conducted a research on the psycho social effect of anterior tooth discoloration in adolescents
· Data collection done with questionnaires and analyzed using SPSS
· Result disseminated to the community in a town hall presentation
MILITARY HOSPITAL, Lagos – 2012 – Present
· Reviews the assigned cases and discuss same in group of expertise.
· Performs thorough oral screening of patients and oral hygiene instructions.
· Works as a general dental practitioner and performs dental treatment procedures like case history, diagnosis, extractions, fixed and removable prosthodontics, cosmetic and preventive restorations, endodontics, oral prophylaxis and sub-gingival curettage.
· Immense exposure to lots of varied cases including challenging jobs such as advance conservative procedures
· Assists in major oral and maxillofacial surgeries
· Observes and assists surgical periodontal procedures
· Supervises and assists junior colleagues in diagnosing and treating patients.
MILITARY HOSPITAL, Lagos – 2011 – 2012
Dental Officer (National Youth Service Corps Member)
· Completely and accurately obtained information in a courteous and respectful manner in order to determine an appropriate treatment plan.
· Performed clinical assessment on patients, discussed treatment options and decided best suited treatment plan taking into account factors including time, cost, age and patient’s medical history.
· Diagnosed and treated patients with all form oral health diseases under minimal supervision by superior colleagues.
· Conducted and facilitated oral health care lectures and dietary counseling to patients.
· Worked in coordination with other clinic staff to effectively educate patients on their course of treatment in order to increase the likelihood of compliance.
University College Hospital, Ibadan – 2010 – 2011
· Diagnosed and treated patients with all forms of oral health diseases under minimal supervision by superior colleagues.
· Participated in patient counseling and clinical case discussions.
Oral Health Awareness Programs 2010 – Present
Volunteer and Team Leader:
· Organizes and facilitates oral health awareness programs in public and private schools and Churches.
Special Olympics Nigeria- special smiles screening May 2010
· Participated in free dental screening for the children with special needs.
West Africa College of Surgeon Primaries 2013
Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria 2010
Computer: Microsoft Office Packages
Excellent patient care skills
2004 - 2010
Bachelor of Dentistry at University of Ibadan, Nigeria.