Career Summary :
Exceptionally keen Quality Assurance personnel with a keen eye to find bugs and meet deadlines. I don’t have a PR to work in Canada, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a career of 2 which makes me the absolute candidate for your Quality issues. If you can recruit me right, I will work for you and I will make us all rich.
Infosys Technology, M city;
Been working on the ‘Know Your Customer’ application as Quality Assurance. The KYC is a web based application where all the customers from the world are pooled in and inspected for the major Compliance validations which includes Cross Border Flag validations, Geographical validations , High Risk Product usage and Negative News(All the crimes committed by the customer ever). Based in these parameters, the customer’s risk is calculated. Customers of each risk are treated differently. The customer is then verified by the Compliance function and are monitored thoroughly.
As being a part of the Software System Integration team (SIT) ,work in this project is focused to make sure the application, designed to perform the tasks of anti money laundering the validating the usage of products, is working as per the Business Requirements and functional requirements provided. The testing model is a combination is Agile and V model . Selenium is the automation tool via which% of the project is tested. The remaining is tested manually.
Duties undertaken in this project includes
- Cycle Planning, Test Case Assessment, Defect Assessment with various teams , Knowledge transfer to UAT and UAT leakage analysis.
- Testing of KYC Application using Selenium WebDriver and Manual Testing.
- Moderating the Defect Triage and Status calls between various teams including Development , ETL, Functional , Compliance and Business teams.
- Proficient in Seleium, , Java , SQL.
- Has performed Regression, Smoke and Sanity testing.
- Core java
August 2011/ April 2015
B. Tech ECE at BS Abdur Rahman University
Cleared all the subjects with a good percentage of 75.
Test Engineer at Infosys Technology