To leverage my 3.2 years of client-facing experience, public speaking skills and expertise in Business Analysis and Customer Communication.
MS Office, SharePoint
Project Management Tool:
Requirement Document creation, Use Case, Test Case creation, Wireframes & Mock-Ups and Functional Testing.
Programming Languages Known:
Java, C and C++
MySQL and Oracle SQL.
Position: BUSINESS SYSTEM ANSLYST
Company Name: CORNERSTONE ONDEMAND
Duration: 13TH FEB 2017 TILL PRESENT
• Currently working on Talent Management / HIRS Domain Cornerstone OnDemand Application.
• Assisted the Implementation teams in the crafting of technical solutions that support the integration of the CSOD product with client and third-party applications.
• Conducted assessments of customer requirements, developed supporting documentation, included conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc. to support a compelling winning solution.
• Having a deep knowledge of the aspects and complexities involved in technical data projects and explained those complexities to internal project managers as well as guided clients to solutions, as needed.
• Effectively track and communicate project status, risks, issues, estimate v actual hours, budgets and provide in-depth status reports to Management, both orally and written.
• Applied consistent approach and deliver consistent quality across engagements.
• Completing comprehensive unit testing with engineer to deliver quality product. Performed SIT/ UAT to ensure that the deliverables meet the required quality criteria.
Position: BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT LEAD
Company Name: SYSTEMS PLUS PVT LTD
Duration: 9TH JUN 2014 TILL 30TH DEC 2016
• Worked on Supply Chain and Logistic Domain which comprised of following sub-domains Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Freight Forwarding and Rating Module.
• Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Preparing BRD and SRS Document, Team Handling (Team of size 5-10 members) and Project
Management. Successfully handled the core product (Rating Module) of the Client.
• Use Case and Test Case creation. Performing Functional and Regression Testing.
• Co-ordination with the stakeholders on sign off and approval of Requirement Document, Test cases and Test results.
• Trained more than 30+ new users on “How to use the application”.
• Received Best Team of the Quarter award for outstanding performance.
B.E. IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING • JUN 2014 • UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
First class with 65.2%.
SCIENCE (HSC, 10+2) • JUN 2009 • HOLY FAMILY JUNIOR COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
First class with 71.83%.
SCIENCE (SSC, 10TH) • JUN 2007 • HOLY FAMILY CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL
First class with 73.84%.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE OR LEADERSHIP
• Volunteered for Teaching School Children of 10th class in CSR Activities for UDAAN during my tenure in Systems Plus Pvt Ltd
• Successfully organized different events in Systems Plus Pvt Ltd for 4 months as part of Organizing Committee.
PROJECTS EXECUTED DURING COLLEGE
Project Name: CATXam (Computerized Adaptive Testing Exam)
Front End – Android Application
Back End – PHP and MySQL
Platform: Windows XP and Later
Description: This project was designed so as to enable flexible examination environment and at the same time save the overhead cost of the hardware required for setting up the traditional method of examination.
Date of Birth: 15th September 1991
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada
Hobbies: Badminton, Technological Research and Reading News.
Contact Details: +91 9167058416
Sep-2009 / Jun-2014
B.E. in Computer Engineering at St. Johns College of Engineering and Technology
Higher Secondary School at Holy Family Junior College of Science
Secondary School at Holy Family Convent High School
Feb-2017 till Present
Business System Analyst at Cornerstone On Demand
Jun-2017 till Dec-2016
Business Analyst / Project Lead at Systems Plus Pvt Ltd