Yakub Olamide Tijani
28, Odeyemi Street, Otun Bus stop, Off Command Road, Ikola, Ipaja, Lagos State. • +2348166582744 • [email protected]
To work in a firm, that focuses on international best practices and quality professional services while offering a platform for the training and development of its workforce.
D.O.B : 17th April, 1987
SEX : Male
STATE: Oyo State
MTN Foundation Scholarship(2010-2012).
Lagos State University Scholarship(2009-2011).
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State
BSc. Accounting, 2012
(Second Class Upper Division)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Student Member (Skill Level).
Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers
Student Member (Level Two, one outstanding paper).
Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAGE ERP, ICT skills(Microsoft Office Tools), Accounting and Tax Management, Audit and Investigation, Internal Control Review, Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, Coaching and Mentoring .
· Excellent time management skills
· Effective communications skills – written and verbal
· Ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision
· Proficient use of Microsoft office tools – Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Innovative and problem solving skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team.
· Self-motivated and target oriented.
· Proficient presentations skills
» Work Experience
GIG Logistics Limited July 2017 – Date
Role: Account Officer (Payables and Treasury)
Ensure timely remittance of payables.
Adhere to comprehensive policy and procedures for the payment of invoices.
Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with vendors.
Working closely with other Accounting team members and managers to respond to payment concerns with vendors and other payees.
Answer correspondence, prepare reports, and maintain records and files related to payables work
Provide information about claims or accounts; updating accounts; initiate billing and process claim payments.
Perform related clerical duties, such as word process, maintain filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
Provide back up for other team members
Daily posting of sales transactions across terminals in the ledger
Daily analysis and posting of expenses of more than 50 terminals to their various ledgers
Other duties as assigned.
TRISTATE CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES LTD February 2017 – July 2017
Metro Medical Plaza, American Quarters, Idi-Ape, Ibadan
Role: Financial Accountant
1. Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts for TCA s, to be distributed to management on a timely basis. These reports include Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and Account Receivables Reports on a company and divisional basis.
2. Lead out in the coordination and validation of the monthly income and expenditure (I&E) position, including forecasts to year-end, analysis and interpretation of significant variances and where appropriate, to influence operational managers/clinicians into taking corrective action.
3. Assist with the analytical review of month end results for discussion with the Chief Operating Officer and the General Manager.
4. Preparation of monthly Business Activity Statements and PAYE.
5. Review and monitor the accounts for TCA on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate reporting in accordance with standards and pronouncements of FRC.
6. Continuously review the accounting software and the Hospital Information systems to ensure they are meeting the needs of TCA and to exploit the benefit of the software.
7. Manage and protect the financial information and records of TCA as relevant to their task.
8. Preparation of financial projections: project evaluations and finance strategy
CAPITAL ASSETS LIMITED August 2016 – February 2017
9th Floor, Bookshop House, 50/52 Broad Street, Lagos
Role: Corporate Finance Executive
· Gathering, analysing and interpreting relevant research information
· Analysing and predicting financial risks and returns for Client projects
· Assisting Governments, Corporate Bodies and Individuals in raising capital for their businesses and projects
· Providing investment advice, tactics and recommendations to both Individual and corporate Clients.
· Preparing presentation papers, Investment Teasers and Prospectuses in respect of capital raising projects
· Liaising with Regulators and coordinating activities of Professional Parties such as Accountants, Lawyers and Financial Experts.
· Facilitating Listings of Securities on the Floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Tosam Integrated Services Limited, Ikeja, Lagos
Account Officer, April 2016- July 2016
· Preparation of Financial Statements
· Analysis and reconciliation of trade receivables
· Non Current Assets Management
· Management and analyses of customers ledgers throughout the country
· Verification of customers’ transactions and locations throughout the country
· Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
· Preparation of bank reconciliation report
· Preparation of Monthly Consolidated Profit or Loss and other comprehensive income, and statement of financial position.
· Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
· Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
Moronkeji Olufemi and Co., Maryland, Lagos
Audit Associate, August 2014- March 2016
· Audits and Investigations: external annual audit, assurance services
· Preparation of Financial Statements.
· Conversion of NGAAP financial statements to IFRS
· Review of clients’ internal control systems.
· Stock counting and reconciliations.
· Tax planning and management
Community Secondary School, Mogho (NYSC), Gokana, Rivers State
Accounts Teacher, March 2013-February2014
· Teaching and coaching of students.
· Member, Examination Committee.
» Clients Worked With
Unity Bank Plc (Divestment of Subsidiaries)
UnityKapital Assurance Plc (Due Diligence)
NASD Plc (Rights Issue)
Veritas Capital Limited (Takeover Bid)
Trustbond Mortgage Bank Plc (Shares Reconstruction)
Ashaka Cement Plc (Delisting from the Daily Official List of NSE)
Strong Tower Infrastructure and Development LTD (Accounting Services)
Capstone Insurance Brokers LTD (Audit and IFRS conversion)
Orintory Energy LTD (Audit and IFRS conversion)
Riskwatch Insurance Brokers LTD (Audit and IFRS conversion)
Murphy Shipping and Commercial Services LTD (IFRS conversion) among others.
Travelling, listening to news, Football.
Alhaji Keshinro Quamordeen
Lagos State Microfinance Institution (LASMI)
Mr. Yoyinoye Wale
Orintory Energy Limited