Temitope ******* ********
Five years of experience in web development with an affinity for creating elegant and user friendly solutions within shortest possible time. Competency includes extensive knowledge of end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), a track record of developing an e-commerce web application, furniture focused web application, multi-vendor e-commerce website, content management system, fundraising web application, conference registration web application, and a nonprofit dyslexia-friendly website.
Web Developer Consultant (April 2018 – Date)
· Developed a dyslexia-friendly website for One Word Africa, a dyslexia-focused non-profit in Nigeria. Web visit doubled in numbers under 6 months. URL: http://www.onewordafrica.org/onewordafrica/
· Facilitated a workforce training programme involving 56 graduates on Java and Python programming languages. Training was hosted by Microsoft and Zinox Technologies, and 35% of certified trainees were absorbed by Zinox Technologies as full staffs.
· Facilitated development of fundraising web application for Ugoeze Ngozi Emekobum Okpu Isingwu Foundation (UNEOIF); Increased donor convenience to charity. Donations received were increased by over 50% within 3 months. URL: https://unefoundation.org/donate-to-us/
Trainer/Instructor – Aptech Computer Education (April 2016 – April 2018)
· Tutored an advanced diploma class of 38 students in Software Engineering for 32 hours weekly; Led to 35% bi-annual increase in company revenue, 20% increase in enrolled students, and a 100% feedback response in class satisfaction.
· Taught over 180 Ondo State civil servants on Information Communication Technology (ICT) at Ondo State Public Service Training Institute, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
Trainee developer – Xplug Technologies Limited (Sep 2015 – Jan 2016)
· Collaborated in the design, planning and development bespoke and commercial softwares.
Web designer – Smart Systems and Solutions (Aug 2014 – Aug 2015)
(Smart Systems and Solutions specializes in the development of web based applications)
· Designed and developed a conference registration web application. It eliminated the existing cumbersome approach and brought 100% customer satisfaction.
· Supported in the design of a commercial and two non-commercial websites:
A catering, cake making and gifts company -Goshen Horizons Limited. URL: http://www.goshenhorizons.com/front-page/
An association of finance companies –Finance Houses Association of Nigeria. URL: http://www.financehousesng.org/
A Christian-focused initiative –Movement for African National Initiatives. URL: http://maniafrica.com/
BSc. Computer Information System, Babcock University. GPA 3.82/5.00 (Sep 2008 – Aug 2012)
PHP, Laravel, ASP.NET MVC.
MySQL, SQL Server.
Content Management System:
C#, Java, Python.
Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Front-End Development
· Backend Development
· Code Optimization
· Corporate Training
· Requirement Gathering
· Code Debugging
· Client Relationship Management
Sep 2008 / Aug 2012
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Information Systems) at Babcock University