Mr Simeon Tunje Chiro
Address: 81395-80100 Mombasa, Kenya
Email Address: email@example.com
To constantly improve my acquired and learnt skills for the betterment of the beneficiaries, society and myself. As I endeavour to achieve this; I will observe high professional standards while not compromising on the principles and values of the organisation and those that I stand for to meet my employers laid down objectives.
Fast learner, hardworking, analytical, Eloquent speaker, honest, self-motivated, team player.
· Bloomberg Market Certification (BMC) – A software that provides Information to Investors on Stock Markets, Foreign exchange Currencies, Countries Economy etc.
· Bloomberg Essentials (BESS)
· Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP -SAP) Certification – A Software of German Origin for data Management Programmes and Systems Applications and Products
· Website Development Training Workshop – Attended a 1 day website development course in Savitribai Phule Pune University
· Lean six Sigma Certification – A course conducted by Audit Company KPMG on Completing the Six Sigma Methodology.
Years of professional Experience
· 2 months experience as an Intern
· 1 year as International student administration management
· Experience in preparing and facilitating Student training and development programmes.
· Experience as a peer educator and mentor
· 1 Year experience as an international volunteer coordinator
2012 – 2015 Symbiosis International University
Master’s In Business Administration
Major: International Business (Finance)
2004 – 2005 Savitribhai Phule Pune University
Bachelor of Commerce
Major: Cost Accounting (First Class)
2006- 2010 Lutsangani Secondary School
Kenya Certificate Secondary Education
KCSE (B Plain)
DYNAMIC LOGISTICS LTD.
Is a Logistics company located in Pune, India that Operates a storage Unit/Go down, Airfreight Station and distribution chain.
· Preparation of transactional vouchers for the next day; creating new Spreadsheets and categorizing them appropriately.
· Monitoring of the SCOPE of the workload coming in and providing technical support to the team- through stimulation of any challenges experienced.
· Coordinating with other employees on testing system upgrades
· Provide guidance to Invoice registration staff and on the job training if & when needed.
· Custodian of all the office equipment including laptops and ensure that these are well kept.
· Coordinate with my supervisor on handing over of the go down equipment and receipt of these for safe keeping after each day’s work.
· Updating of all registered completed transactions information on a daily basis to and requesting the technician to upload it – and inform the appropriate person.
· Printing of all transaction receipts and voucher.
· Identify a mechanism that would allow minimal of error in day to day work basis in the company.
· Work with Supervisor and ensure a proper filing system.
· Coordinate with supervisor and jointly plan all activities/ prioritization to ensure smooth running of the operation.
· Jointly with the Supervisor/Officer – attend coordination meeting with the other
· Install and configure standard software systems and networks; Diagnose software problems.
· Provide Service Desk support, logging and troubleshooting problems as they arise,
· Draw and make charts, Graphs circulars of Performances.
· Support conferencing services including video teleconference, and presentation equipment;
· Cost Report on Air Freight Station – The costs incurred and In storage of products in the go down and there Distribution,
· Financial Statements Recording- Receipts and inventory recordings in the ledgers that make the final Accounts.
April 2013 to January 2015: International Student Council Coordinator.
The Symbiosis International University has an International Student Council that is in charge of student and authority coordination and communication and event organisations is a capacity. Which assists and runs programs related to strategic planning, change management, institutional development and team building.
· At the DEPOT, I design and facilitate high impact interactive programs tailor-made to meet the client’s needs. I also conduct post programme follow-up as per our recommendations.
· Facilitating and co- facilitating programs based on the developed programme. Involves running both indoor and outdoor experiential sessions and workshops.
· Planning, organizing and facilitating the annual African Leadership Program.
· Training and making presentations on topical issues in workshops and DEPOT programs.
· Preparing program reports for the clients.
· Follow-up and analyzing feedback form the client to ensure that the clients’ need have been met.
· Orientation of incoming volunteers.
· Advanced MS-word, Excel, Power point Presentation
· Ensure compliance with regulations and create awareness on various activities
· Learning Languages , French(Beginner)
· Reads CFA level one.
MBA Finance at Symbiosis International University
06/2012 - 06-2015
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE at PUNE UNIVERSITY