Mob. No.: +91-887-947-3304
Email Id: [email protected]
Passport No: K6376130 (DOE – 20/09/2022)
Address: 702, Shree Krupa Harshneel Apartment, Plot no-192, Sec-10, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210, India.
Ambitious to build a career with an organization where team work is required and hard work appreciated and to be in a position which is best suited to my knowledge and skills.
To work with complete sincerity towards building up a challenging career in growth oriented and leading edge organization that recognizes and values individual contribution towards the smooth running of the organization. To secure a reputed position in order to utilize my skills and abilities in industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. To pursue a career with an organization, which energizes me towards highest individual and professional growth in a manner that I can prove myself as a good leader and individual asset to the organization.
Consultant- Forensic & Integrity Services March 2019 to Present
Ernst & Young LLP
· Developing & building relations with large corporates and Banks.
· Preparing and submitting presentations to CFO/CXO level individuals for Forensic and Due Diligence Solution products.
· Taking complete Ownership of the assigned accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering.
· Responsible for net sales of products and contributing to the overall revenue growth & retention of the customers in consultative businesses.
· Working in close association with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
· Enhancing analytical capability to provide cutting edge research and insightful reports for effective decision making.
· Managing product lifecycle, ensuring high level of service to clients and providing input to quarterly Business Development functions.
· Establishing new business relations with clients within the assigned region.
· Ensuring to maintain healthy business relationships with customers and inviting feedbacks/ suggestions to ensure that the company provides best in class service so as to retain them for future business development.
· Internal coordination with Partners and Directors.
· Assisting operations for customizing reports.
Strategic Account Planner May 2016 to February 2019.
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd.
· New Business Development and Key Account Management.
· Effective and coordinated handling of existing customer base if assigned.
· Complete Ownership of existing accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering.
· Business Development & Relationship building with Corporate and signing MOU’s with them for Self Ratings/ Corporate Profiling/ Sectorial Study Reports/Business Information Reports/DU-N-S Verified Reports etc.
· Organizing theme based events and ensuring participation of CXO/CFO Level contacts are part of the new customer acquisition Strategy.
· Responsible for the overall Accounts Receivables in the respective Regions.
· Provide industry updates at regular intervals and maintaining a constant relationship with the existing customers through courtesy meetings.
· Ensure process adherence at all times and error free timely delivery of projects.
· Liaising with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
· Progress Reviews and Forecasting Reports are filed periodically as required by the Management.
INTERNSHIP – Intern (Supply Chain Management) Jan 2015 – Feb 2015
Tata Motors Ltd.
Project Title: Supplier Capacity Mapping.
Brief: This Project was all about recording the different machine used by the supplier along with all the details and specifications of the machines and also records the number of different machines a part/raw material goes through to complete its manufacturing process.
NGO PROJECT Nov 2014
Centre for Social Action
· To understand the functionality of CSA’s program and administration.
· Prepare Standard Operating Procedure document and an Event Management format for the programs/events/trainings.
· Prepare checklist / Standard Operating Procedure with standardized measurable parameters to assist the Section Heads monitor and evaluate the work of staff appointed at the CBO.
· Redesign the weekly/monthly/annually planning and reporting formats for staff of CS.
PGDM-IB 2014 – 2016
ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
· Lead of Cricket for Sports Committee.
· Europe Trip Coordinator.
· Active member of college Cultural & Organizing committee.
B.Com (Mumbai University) 2011-2014
G.N Khalsa College (Mumbai)
· College fest Coordinator
XII (ISE) 2011
· Was elected as the school President in the year 201011.
· Captain for my school cricket, football and volleyball team
X (ICSE) 2009
EUROPEAN STUDY TOUR
ESSCA Ecole de Management, Budapest, Hungary.
· AUDI (Gyor, HUNGARY)
· Volkswagen group, Hungary
· Post Modern Marketing
· Business Simulation Game
· Country Profiling
EM NORMANDIE, Caen, France.
· AUDI Factory, Brussels, Belgium (manufacturing plant, customization of product, assembling techniques, warehousing management and inventory analysis).
· European Commission, Brussels, Belgium (international trade with India – procedures and policies, present political and economic scenario with Greece and EU).
· Concept Chocolate, Brussels, Belgium (manufacturing of customized chocolates as per customer requirements).
· Port of Antwerp, Belgium (port warehouse, costing and rental of storage, transport systems at Port).
· Le Havre Port, France (importance of this port in international trade with UK, and port management).
· Brand Management.
· Doing Business in France.
Project: Business Project on Automotive Market Place.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Sports and Cultural 2009 – 2015
· Successfully led the school cricket and football team as Captain for 3 years.
· Won the championship once and Runners up once. Won several Man of the Match awards.
· Received several prizes for group dance at school & college level.
· Received best scout of the year 2010.
· Street play at IIM BANGALORE (Vista).
· WINNER of YES FOUNDATION ”YES I AM THE CHANGE MOVIE MAKING”. (World Largest Social Media Movement).