· Preparation of BOQ, material Estimation and cost estimation using MS Excel 2013.
· Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule.
· Preparation of Running Bills and Contractor Claim according to MRS.
· Supervision of construction work.
· Material Requirement Plan (MRP) and Resource Requirement Plan (RRP).
· Preparation of Daily Progress Reports.
· Approval of inspection requests with QA/QC and Consultant.
· Co-ordination with Consultant and Client.
· Approval and Verification of sub-contractor’s work according to contract documents.
· Preparation of Project Budget Plan.
· Interpreting drawings and specifications to Supervisor and General Foremen.
· Giving warnings and punishment to sub-contractor in case they fail to achieve the required quality and quantity of work.
· Co-ordination with Labors and other workers.
BSC CIVIL Engineering at SCET-UET Taxila
Site Engineer/Quantity Surveyor at KALEEM ENTERPRISES