Procurement and logistic specialist
CV is attached in doc. format
- Negotiation/ time management/ detail oriented/team-work/multi-tasking/flexibility/analytic skills
from 07/2011 till 08/2011
traineeship programme at University of Leoben, Styria,Austria
• Studying simulation and modelling of the metallurgical processes using Ansys Fluent CFD software.
• English was a working language.
from 09/2007 till 07/2011
Bachelor of engineering in metallurgy at East-Kazakhstan State Technical University
• GPA 3.8/4.0
06/2017 till present
Expeditor at Isker Consortium LLP, Atyrau
• Expedite Vendor deliverables / documents, as required by the Purchase Order/Contract and Purchase Order/Contract attachments.
• Desk expedite equipment and material by contacting Vendors / sub-Vendors and monitoring progress against agreed schedules.
• Analyze / comment on Vendor’s proposed manufacturing/production plan together with Project Procurement Manager, Procurement coordinator, Project Engineer / Project Director.
• Review expediting and inspection reports and/or release notes to determine inspection status.
• Expedite packing and marking completion.
• Liaise with logistics coordinators for shipment of goods by the Vendor or Contractor’s nominated freight forwarder(s).
• Request a material / equipment receipt report from job sites.
• Reflect all above activities in the relevant weekly status / progress reports.
• Expedite outstanding Vendor documentation.
• Provide input to the Purchase Order close out.
• Arrange gate pass/access for trucks/equipment’s
Procurement and logistics specialist at Kazzinc LLP, Ust-Kamenogorsk, East-Kazakhstan
• Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
• Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
• Monitor entire process of cargo movement.
• Generating arrival information to consignees and customs brokers
• Producing shipment notifications to concerned parties
• Maintaining documentation files for each shipment
• Communicate with suppliers and freight forwarders via phone or e-mail
• Verification of all freight invoices
• Provide documents to brokers for custom clearance of cargo.
• Control of timely payment for the delivered goods
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Evaluate and process claims made by customers
• Monitor of company’s accounts receivable and payable
• Coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
from 09/2011 till 02/2014
Design engineer (piping and equipment) at Kazzinctech LLP Ust-Kamenogorsk, East-Kazakhstan
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for equipment layout, mounting drawings, including layouts and cross-sectional views using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Prepare technical data specifications and material requisitions for equipment, materials and pipeline fittings.
• Give design tasks to related departments