Rajwant Kaur Sidhu
Software Engineer(Android Mobile application developer)
Email: [email protected] Contact: +919855577501
Professionally qualified with 4+ year of experience as Software Engineer in Android(Mobile Application development)and Java , looking for an opportunity to develop further in this field. My Career, outlined below is marked by abilities and skills developed by strong work ethic.
Designation: Software Engineer(Android) at Netsmartz LLC, IT Park, Chandigarh, India
Duration: Feb 2013 – June 2017
Duties: Analyzing the needs of clients. Write, modify, integrate and test code to
Meet those needs. Unit testing. Maintain existing programs by making
required modification. Submission of finished products to the Google Play
Store. Code and other Documentation, status report preparation.
· Taxi Applications: Taxi Applications for both Rider and Driver. Rider can book the cab and driver can see the incoming ride request. Fare summary generation after trip ends. Cash and card payment options.
· Loopr Bus: 3 Applications, Customer Application for client to purchase ticket and select route and other options , Staff Application for Bus Staff to scan passenger tickets and choose bus and route, Navigator application for Driver to show street wise turn for route and display of ETA. Rider can book the cab and driver can see the incoming ride request. Fare summary generation after trip ends. Cash and card payment options.
· Grid: Security Applications for both Client and Guard. Client can hire the Gurad and Guard can see the incoming requests for client.
· BeerMe Golf: GPS based application for Golf players and Cart drivers. Players will send request for a drink and all the carts will receive the notification and nearby cart will serve the player
· onGuardHelp: Emergency application to call for help at call center. Help can be send via call or SMS(SMS can be send in background)
· BeeFluent: SMS translation application through SMS sends and receives. User will choose one Native Language and one Learning language (from one of the 7 languages available). Every SMS send and receive will be translated from Native language to learning language. User can make this application as default SMS sending and receiving application of device.
· ReminderMe: User can set Alarm on incoming SMS to reply back at any time in future.
· DUIBuster: User can enter the number of drinks he takes and application will let user know that how much time it will take to drive again. User can contact family members and attorney in case of Emergency or if get caught by cop.
· UtrukDriver: Application for the truck driver to deliver the product at riders place. Driver will get notification when a new request is generated and driver can accept or ignore the request. Once driver start and stop the delivery it will send push notification to rider.
· UtrukRider: Rider side of the application to create new ticket, can track, cancel order. Once order is delivered user will pay through the application.
Designation: Software Developer(PHP Trainee) at IT By Design
Duration: Nov 2012 – Feb 2013
Designation: Android Trainee at Toxsl Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mohali, India
Duration: June 2012 – Nov 2012
Designation: Programmer Analyst (Java) at Drish Infotech, Chandigarh, India
Duration: June 2007 – May 2008
· SMS (Short Message Service) Application: design, development and maintenance of application in Java (Swing) to send promotional SMSs through HTTP, SMSC, SQL Server 2000 as back-end.
· Share Trade Game: Web site development, design and implementation. Web site development using Java (JSP, Struts MVC) with Oracle 10g as back-end.
Designation: Lecturer in Computer Science at Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar, India
Duration: December 2006 – February 2007
Training Module: Java
Company: C-DAC Mohali, India
Duration: 6 Months
Project: Chat Server
Training Module: Android Development
· Company: Toxsl Technologies Pvt Ltd Mohali, India
· Duration: 3 Months
· Projects: Live Projects
Technical Skill Set:
Mobile Application Android
Android Skills: GPS, Location based services, SMS technology, In-app purchase,
Analytics techniques: Google and Flurry, Material Theme,
JSON/XML parsing, GCM, Notification technology, Fragments,
Language known: Java ,C, C++
IDE: Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans
Version Control tool: SVN
Agile Tool: Jira
Web Server: Apache Tomcat
Database: SQLite,SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 10g
Telecom Technology: SMSC , SMPP, SMS
DEGREE YEAR UNI/BOARD PERCENTAGE
M.Sc. (Network & Protocol Design) July 06 GNDU 74.6
BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) April 04 GNDU 71.2
SSC March 01 PSEB 76
HSC March 99 PSEB 73
Extra Curriculum Activities:
· Certificate course in LAN & Internet
· Attend workshop on Networking & Database Technologies organized from 17th Dec -23rd Dec 2004 in Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jallandhar
· Workshop on Mobile Maintenance & Troubleshooting
· Attend UGC sponsored one day National Seminar on Network Security
· Executive member of Techno Students Association(TSA) of Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jallandhar during 2005-06
· Fluent in English, Punjabi, Hindi
· Manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
· Communicate openly, honestly and respectfully with others.
· Establishes good working relationships with clients and other employees
· Adapt approach to best suit the situation
Reading Newspapers and books, Surfing Net, Playing Badminton
· Nationality: Indian
· Marital status: Married
· Date of Birth: January 25, 1984
· Country visited: United Kingdom(on WHM Visa)
· IELTS Bands: 7.0(L:8.0, R:6.5, W:6.5, S: 6.5)
· PTE score 64(L:59, R:63, S:67, W:67)
June 2004- June 2006
M.Sc. Network & Protocol Design at Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar, India
Bachelor in Computer Application(India) at KRM DAV College, Nakodar, India
June 2007- May 2008
Analyst Programmer at Drish Infotech, Chandigarh, India
Analyst Programmer in Java
Nov 2012 – Feb 2013
Software Developer(PHP Trainee) at IT By Design, Chandigarh, India
Feb 2013 – June 2017
Software Engineer(Android) at Netsmartz LLC, IT Park, Chandigarh, India
Android Mobile application developer in JAVA