OMISHINA, ****** *******
OMISHINA Samuel Ayodele
Email: [email protected]
Educational Background and Qualifications with Year:
• Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State (2015 – 2019)
• Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos (2010 – 2012)
(Upper Credit) OND in Urban and Regional Planning
Training/Certification with Year:
• Going Places with Spatial Analysis (Esri) May 2017
• Understanding Climate Change (YALI) August 2016
• Management Strategies for People and Resources (YALI) August 2016
• ICT Training at ICT Centre (OAU, Ile-Ife) July 2015
Work Experience with Year:
• (SIWES) at Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, – October 2017 – March 2018 (6 month)
(Department of Project Design and Development):
– Assisting senior officers in the designs and preparation of working drawings for various airport facilities across the country.
– Site monitoring, Project Inspection and preparation of progress reports to track project milestone under the supervision of project officers in the department.
• Gis Technician at Cityscape Planning Services Ltd – June 2016 – July 2016 (2 months)
7, Kafi Street Alausa “CBD”, Lagos:
– Map digitization for proposed Ikorodu master plan project digitizing over 2000 building footprint a day.
– Research, data collection, entry and analysis for proposed Ikorodu master plan project.
• Assistant Project Supervisor at Kevank Nig Ltd, – January 2014 – March 2015 (1year 3month)
Agidigbin, Ikeja, Lagos:
– General supervision on building and filling station construction sites for A.A Rano oil Ltd.
– Management and Organization of site workers at Sites ensuring they meet up with daily task.
– Cost management making sure they are in par with the stipulated budgets.
– Project supervision so as to be certain that all contractors do their job perfectly well with little or no error.
– Site inspection, coordination and preparation of progress reports to track project milestone.
– Execution of Construction work and facility management services (ACs & Gen) for different banks and hotels (FCMB, Fidelity Etc.)
• Internship at Cityscape Planning Services Ltd, – October 2012 – December 2013 (1year 3month)
7, Kafi Street Alausa” CBD”, Lagos:
– Assisting in Town Planning advocacy services.
– Drafting of survey plan for layout designs.
– Mapping using software such as Google Earth, arcMap, autoCAD which I learnt the basics in two weeks.
– Conduction of Research for sundry projects.
– Data collection, entry and analysis for EIA and Traffic studies using electronic spreadsheets.
– Site visitations and inspections for data gathering.
A computer literate good at using Microsoft office and has acquired knowledge in using high resolution software such as AutoCAD and Arc Map (GIS). In the course of my career growth , I have learnt the use of basic equipment used in the built environment like Drones, Leveling, Tally counters, GPS, among others, Understand some principles of data Collection, data entry and mapping, land use presentation with insight about town planning services, environmental studies, construction works, project and facility management services.
Skills and Area of Interest:
Good interpersonal and communication skill acquired overtime as a result of interaction with professionals, also an energetic and resourceful individual who have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision believing in teamwork to achieve positive oriented result with keen interest in built environment, urban development, designs, research, project management and problem solving issues among others.
Hobbies: Reading, Designs, Writing, Music Listening, Travelling, Adventure, Cooking, Educational games.
April 2015 / April 2019
B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning at Obafemi Awolowo University
January 2010/ October 2012
(Diploma) Urban and Regional Planning at Yaba College of Education
June 2016/ July 2016
GIS Technician at Cityscape Planning Services
January 2014/March 2015
Assistant Project Supervisor at Kevank Nigeria Limited
October 2012/ December 2013
Intern at Cityscape Planning Services