SODUNOLA, Oluwaseun Sunday
72, Victoria Street,
To work in organization that offer real challenges and proper self-actualization and career development opportunity and adding to the organization business values and profitability.
To work for a company where hard work, honesty and integrity are enshrined in the company’s core value.
Date of Birth:20th November, 1988
Gateway Polytechnic Saapade, Ogun State. 2008 – 2010
Gateway Cisco Networking Academy Saapade Ogun State. 2008 – 2010
Ikenne Community High School, Ikenne Remo, Ogun State. 1999 – 2007
United Primary School, Ilara Remo Ogun State. 1993 – 1999
National Diploma in Accounting (Upper Credit) 2010
Certificate in Information Communication Technology (ICT) 2010
Senior School Certificate Examination (NECO) 2007
Primary School Leaving Certificate 1999
First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Feb. 2014 – Till date
Access Bank Plc. Jul. 2011 – Jan. 2014
Mercury Microfinance Bank Ltd Aug.2010 – Jul.2011
(1 Year Industrial Training)
RETAILS MARKETING (First Bank Alapere, Ogudu Branch)
● Achieve service delivery standards and targets set by the bank.
● Understand the customer’s financial needs and expectations and match to product and service offerings as a platform for strengthening the relationship and growing revenues.
● Daily review of customer balances and transaction volumes for close relationship management and the detection of real or potential loss of business and immediately inform the Business Manager of any market share reduction or unusual movement.
● Collaborate with product specialists to provide the right products to meet customer needs, making joint marketing calls when necessary.
● Understand the dynamics of the Profitability Report and execute steps that drive the teams’ balance sheet and income statement to achieve budget.
● Explore, understand and determine customer needs and provide solutions to meet identified needs utilizing various support functions within the bank.
● Marketing different type of products to customers such as Personal/Business Travelling Allowances, Int’l cards, Payment and Collections, Inbound and Outbound for Western Union and Money Gram transactions, Online and Mobile Banking.
INTERNAL CONTROL AND UNIVERSAL TELLER (Access Bank Head Office, Ojota, Adeola Odeku and Saka Tinubu V.I Branch)
● Ensuring all customers details on account opening packages are compliance with bank guidelines.
● Detecting fraudulent act, which may arise from customers and giving recommendation.
● Reviewed of account opening packages.
● Fund transfer (inter and other bank transfer)
● Posting of outward clearing cheques.
● Payment and receiving of cash.
● Issue of banker’s cheque.
● Money gram and western union.
● Customer care officer.
● Posting and passing of all kind of GL entries.
MERCURY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
● Keeping of accurate account records.
● Disbursement of loan to customers.
● Cashier/teller (Receiving and payment of cash to customers.)
● Reconciliation of customer account.
● Raising of entries on daily expenses and general ledger
● Called over of daily transactions.
SKILL AND ABILITY
● Good communication and interpersonal skill.
● Good analytical, report writing and administrative skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure with little supervision and learn fast.
● Ability to demonstrate tact, timeliness, coaching, accountability and commitment to achieve set goals.
Proficiencies in the use of: Finacle, Flexcube, Infopool, Maxisoft, Excel, Ms Words.
Reading, Meeting peoples and Football.
OTUNBA OYENIYI RAHEEM
NIYI FARMS LTD
40, Orile Road, Agege, Lagos State (07038209546)
Branch Manager (Access Bank Plc.)
1, Tawose Street, Onipanu, Lagos State (08080301530)