Nsemeke ****** **********
Nsemeke Essienette A.
To enhance my knowledge and capabilities by working in a dynamic organization that prides itself in giving substantial
responsibility to new talent.
Vintage Farms Limited
January 2014 to December 2015
2014 – 2015 Industrial Trainee,
Vintage Farms Limited,
Elele, Rivers State.
• General preparation and cleaning of the poultry house and fish pond
• Feeding, administering medication, managing waste
• Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the yellow notebook and ensuring it is up to date at all times
• Formulation of both poultry and fish meal at recommended and approve standard
• Other daily duties as directed by the farm manager.
Farm Assistant and Farm Supervisor
Xtreme Farms Nig Limited
January 2007 to December 2012
2007 – 2012 Farm Assistant and Supervisor,
Xtreme Farms Nig Limited,
Aka Junction, Ibesikpo Asutan LGA,
Akwa Ibom State.
• Implementing an effective weed control programme
• Implementing farm works to collect pasture growth information
• Provision of best in herd health management, veterinary treatments, and routine vaccinations in the dairy farm.
• Operating milking equipment two to three times daily
• Monitoring of lactating cows and calves
• Monitoring pasture renovation
• Monitoring crop establishment
• Implementing irrigation programme
• Ensuring conservation of feed
• Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the record book and ensuring it is up to date at all times
• Other duties as directed by the farm manager
Higher National Diploma (HND) in Agricultural Extension and Managment
Ahmadu Bello University – Zaria
2015 to 2017
National Diploma (ND) in Agricultural Extension and Management
Federal College of Land Resource Technology – Owerri
2012 to 2014
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination in WAEC
Methodist Senior Science College – Oron
2002 to 2005
Junior Secondary School Certificate Examination in JSSCE
Lutheran High School – Obot Idim
1999 to 2002
First School Leaving Certificate in FSLC
Infant Jesus Nursery/Primary School – Oron
1993 to 1999
MS office (word, excel, power point etc), Analytical skills, Excellent communication skills, Excellent in both plant breeding an
plant protection, Software Life Cycle, Time management, Excellent in Animal Husbandry, Business facilitator, Excellent
Higher National Diploma (HND)
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Junior Secondary School Certificate Examination (JSSCE
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC
Effect of Oil Spillage on farmers income in Ibeno Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State,
This research work identifies the causes of oil spillage and how it affect agricultural activities especially the income of farmers in the study area, the study also proffers solution to the problems with meaningful recommendations.