Muhammad ***** *****
Network and system assistant manager
Working as “Network / System Infrastructure Assistant Manager having the below mentioned responsibilities.
· Managing the network and system support team.
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, ELV systems. process and service needs.
· Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, ELV systems and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, AVAYA PABX exchange and switches.
· Conduct research on IT/ELV products, services protocols and standards to remain abreast of developments in the IT/ELV industry.
· Configure networks and ELV Systems to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
· Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
· Monitor network and ELV performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of IT component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
· Monitor and test network performance provide network performance statistics and reports.
· Participate in managing all IT/ELV security solutions.
· Manage and administer Data Center.
· Carry out preventive maintenance for Data Center facilitation equipment.
· Manage and supervise Data Center Access logs.
· Carry out awareness sessions for Data Center operations with team.
· Plan and execute all Data Center Activities.
· Maintain Data Center documentation.
· Carry out Data Center Earth pit Testing.
· Manage and Monitor Data Center environment monitoring system.
· High level end user support and smooth operations of support department.
· Ensure the optimal working of AVAYA PABX exchange.
· Coordination with ISPs for uninterrupted network and PRI connectivity.
· Manage, administer and monitor following IT Services: AD, DNS, File Server, FTP, Exchange and related infrastructure.
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.