Efficieny & contorl manager - IT project manager
Highlights of qualifications:
· 17+ years of solid and diverse managerial expertise in 4th biggest oil company worldwide.
· Vast experience in logistics field and controlling operationally and financially.
· Financial analysis, reporting, and budget controlling.
· Project Management.
· Strong capabilities as team leader, mentor and coach and consulting.
· Ambitious, dedicated, confident communicator, negotiator, decision maker and take initiatives.
· Technically competent with extensive experience a variety of SAP and complex databases, complex and smart formulas, queries and graphics via MS-Access & Excel.
· Strong capabilities to prioritize, deal with multiple and overlapping tasks.
· Presentation skills knowledgeable and skilled in MS-PowerPoint.
· Agile portfolio of analytical skills, interpersonal, self-taught, motivated, dynamic and worked in stressful environment.
EFFICIENCY & CONTROL MANAGER TOTAL EGYPT
Jan 2015 – Present
· Developed business by identifying key areas for improvement through full audit missions in 16 sites in which translated to compulsory procedures, that supported (100%+) operating income increase throughout last 2 years.
· Strong and focused cash and stock management via monthly reconciliation.
· Significant cost reduction (30%-) WCR (20%-), through useful control tools: P&L, NCA, SOA, and budget analysis.
· Conducted dynamic dashboard for top management to report and address business trend, stocks, turnover growth, G&L analysis, gross margin evolution, and budget analysis.
· Defined KPIs to monitor performance and identify risks, conducted best practices among sites and individuals.
· Designed a staff incentive scheme dynamic tool based on audit & KPIs results that elaborated a motivation and challenging spirit among team, hence reflected positivity in business results.
· Created a smart tool efficiently provided production for F&B which save 5 hours of manual work exerted on daily basis, sales increased by 12%+ and significant decrease 55%- of wastage.
FUEL SUPPLY & DISPATCHING MANAGER
· Managed supply of 800ktons of fuel to 76 stations, with a yearly turnover of 1.3 Billion LE, succeeded in doubling quota (100%+) within 5 years, re-allocate (50%) of scattered quota to TOTAL own depot to secure and fitted with geographical demands, that achieved a spontaneous throughput increase (20+%), thanks to excellent communication during regular governmental supply meetings.
· Designed a master plan that suited and fulfilled customers demands, granted a better fleet utilization, which reduced accordingly transportation unit cost by (22%-).
· Attained a high rate of customer satisfaction though bulk demands rather partial orders with an efficient deliverables manner.
· Coached and trained 4 branches/14 depots/17 employees which supported to meet fast demands in such expanding market.
· KPIs monitored fleet performance, quota consumption, run out frequency, pending orders, fatigue management, invoicing process in additional through field visit and regular meetings, to ensure consistency of objectives and performance.
· Conduct monthly and quarterly management meeting to highlight results vs budget, review action plan.
· Offered hospitality in own depot for 3 new competitors, that doubled income in terms of service charge fees.
· Served RALLY exclusive campaigns, as sophisticated products, demands were fulfilled in too different locations within tight schedule, a significant extra margin in exceptional USD rate gained, and increasingly significant of brand awareness.
Procedures Officer– TOTAL EGYPT (02/2008 – 06/2008)
Reviewed procedures guidelines provided by AMO and addressed major topics with directors and focal points to comply with HO requirements which positivity supported affiliate in last audit mission.
Ensure audit compliance to regulatory standards and best practice by adhering to required standards and processes.
Created online friendly user procedures database, smart coded and linked with associated forms (appreciated by management).
Delta dispatching Manager– TOTAL EGYPT (Jun. 1999 – Feb. 2008)
succeeded in directing decision maker in Pipe line co. to replace mazoot loading arm with gasoil, which has an outstanding impact on throughput by 30%+.
Best record achieved in terms of throughput continuously for 3 years in a raw.
Handling all responsibilities independently and often delegated by dispatching manager.
Accountant & database developer – GPC Red Sea (12/1997 – 04/1999)
Convert daily manual tasks via database for budget controlling, fuel consumption control, contracts, which saved time, provided accurate results and management reports.
Manage account payable in consolidated accounting system.
Dispatching Executive – Al-Watania Co. Saudi Arabia (10/1995 – 10/1997)
Distributed 70 type of magazines and newspapers in Saudi market within 24 branch.
reconciled and validated with publishers invoices monthly.
Internal Auditor – Fat Hens Co. Egypt (06/1993 – 10/1995)
Participated in multiple reviews, compilations, and audits.
Monthly analysis of accounts receivable aging, positive impact in cash-flow.
Retail – IT project manager
May 2014 – present
Assigned for IT project, with successful roll-out in 16 Total station with budget 400K USD, huge effort exerted to organize and follow up tasks among stakeholders during project’s phases, training and troubleshooting.
System offered full cash, stock control and cost, financial and analysis reports, and supply chain cycle, activated different type of smart promotions, that all added values on sales and cost control.
New assignment to conduct best practices to impediment IT solutions in 129 sites within 3 years.
Assigned in innovation Committee to compile sort of innovative ideas that could be a catalyst for the growth and success of business.
SAP project – MM keyuser May 2009 – present
Key member in SAP project as MM-Keyuser with successful golive who identified gap of analysis, prepared master data, and participated in MM data migration, perform test and acceptance phase, efficiently trained MM/SD users and fully supported to communicate issues and troubleshot with consultants.
Coached and supported 2 merged companies with TOTAL during test and acceptance phases, with successful go-live.
TANTA UNIVERSITY – UNIVERSITY OF COMMERCE
Bachelor of commerce – Accounting.
Grade: very good.
May 1988 – May 1992
· NCA Network Contribution
· Time Management
· Sales & marketing awareness
· Defensive Driving Certificate
· Fire fighting course
· Casual training in Loan dept (CIB)
Arabic (Maternal language), English (Fluent), French (upper-intermediate), Spanish (Fair).
· Swimming, squash and running
· Arabic handwriting certification
· Languages and culture