Mohammad ******* ****** ****
Insurance and Financial Service
Experienced Patient Financial Services with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital and healthcare industry. Skilled in Healthcare RCM, Patient financial services, Strategic Planning, Medical and insurance Billing and U. S. based Health information system knowledge. Strong Revenue Cycle professional with Administration and Management.
More than 7 years of GCC experience with the renowned Healthcare brand. Worked as Government Employee in UAE.
Bachelor's Degree at National University
Insurance and Financial Service Officer at Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi
• Ensure patient payment liability is resolved post patient stabilization. Perform insurance verification process on all third party payers, obtains initial and subsequent pre-authorization for services and surgeries.
• Re-verifies benefits and obtains authorization and/or referral after treatment plan has been discussed, prior to initiation of treatment. Ensures appropriate signatures are obtained on all necessary forms.
• Ensure all insurance, demographic and eligibility information in obtained and entered into the system in an accurate manner.
• Helping patients with their insurance by getting treatment plans and cost estimates prepared complying by the facility pricing structure and the rules for the different insurance and patient categories including self-payer with implementation.
• Utilizes the summary of patient reimbursement and liability form and obtains appropriate approvals as required complying by the rules and the contractual terms and agreement with the insurance companies.
• Following-up the claims submitted for approval to the insurance companies and responding to verbal and written inquiries in a timely manner.
• Check and review the approved procedure codes for inpatient and outpatient from the insurance company with the facility coders and service points.
• Maintaining and updating documents and insurance records such as eligibility, medical reports, treatment plan, claim amounts etc.
• Communicating with different insurance, sponsors and the patients for the purpose of account verification and details of payment.
• Contact with all GOP signed patients, companies and different vendors for the payment and documents financial counselling process and forward to billing office.
• Handling international patients including coordination, follow-up and understanding of international health insurance business programs.
Assistant Claims Officer at Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi
• Responsible for double checking the claims with the following requirements needed for submission and resubmission.
• Auditing and reporting of processed claims as per statement of accounts submitted by the payer before reporting to finance and accounts.
• Filing the documents as per needed.
• Case management and double checking for the assign codes of particular diagnosis, procedures and medicines using the ICD-10-CM, CPT-4 and HCPCS guidelines.
Secretary at Chittagong Mother and Child Hospital Medical College Bangladesh
• Manage daily schedules of Principal appointments
• First point contact with the students and a variety of internal and external clients and colleagues.
• Arranging meeting & appointments of Doctors
• Handle College Office correspondence of internal & external affairs.
• Responsible for storekeeping, systematic filing of data & records of the college
• Travel & Hotel managements of concern Doctors who are from home and abroad
• Attends College meetings when required and takes minutes.
• Support all the activities for the concern departments of the medical college & Hospital
• Support all the activities of college student’s affairs.
• Maintaining daily college office work such as safety record, Maintenance record of test equipment/instrument of laboratory, and store related works.
• Performs administrative duties for the office of the Associate Professors; maintains files and records, manages equipment, maintains supplies and stationery, performs photocopying and faxing, monitors office accounts for fax and telephone calls, processes purchasing requisitions and local expense claims for book and lab equipment purchases.
• Tender and work order process
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Customer Service and Accounts Assistant at Nasir Bin Abdullah and Sons Qatar
• Monitoring and support customer service affairs of the company
• Provide the customers service as per company roles & regulations
• Supervised electrical site and site responsibilities, Co-ordinate with client, Consultant Authority
• Monitoring customers complain and try to solve it as per requirements
• Daily accounts maintain and deposit it to the bank.
• Maintaining daily office work such as safety record, Maintenance record of test equipment/instrument, electronics goods and store related works.