House No.16 Main Road Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan
Date of Birth: 08/07/1992 Phone: (92) 304 4440452 Email: [email protected]
COMATS Institute of Information Technology Lahore, Pakistan
BS – Computer Science (cgpa: 2.7) September 2011 – February 2015
Government College Lahore Lahore, Pakistan
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) (80%) 2008 – 2010
Cathedral High School, Hall Road Lahore Lahore, Pakistan
Matriculation (Science) (91%) 2006 – 2008
CureMD (Healthcare IT) Lahore, Pakistan
SCM Engineer (Software Configuration Management) August 2015 – October 2018
· Performing configuration management, build and release activities according to defined processes and planned schedules.
· Migrate changes appropriately into multiple QA and production environments.
· Maintain an automated and continuous build process that identifies build errors and notifies stakeholders as appropriate
· Collaborate with Development, QA, and IT /Operations to implement quality releases
· Identify new tools, technologies, and processes to improve the quality, reliability, repeatability, and efficiency of builds and releases
· Communicate effectively with Development and QA teams to ensure stable QA environments
· Work with IT and Development on the deployment of applications to various servers with automatic configurations for each application
· Work to automate all aspects of deployments; identify where technical solutions are still needed
· Use source control & defect tracking tools to support and provide visibility to the software development life cycle
· Manage the branching and merging of code and consult with development to correct any conflicts in the merging process
· Auditing and documentation of processes and work items.
· Implementation of pre check-in code reviews policy in Team Foundation Server
· Customization and implementation of new work items in Team Foundation Server
Intagleo Systems (Digital Signange) Lahore, Pakistan
DevOps Engineer October 2018 – till date
· Develop and maintain an automated and continuous build process in TeamCity for both application (MS Build) and databases (RedGate Sql).
· Develop and maintain an automated process for deployment of application and database changes in Octopus on multiple environments using different lifecycles.
· Initial implementation of Dockers for the dev and QE local environments.
· TFS (Team Foundation Server)
· TFS Sidekicks (Team Foundation Server)
· Powershell and batch scripting
· Octopus Deploy
Honors and Awards
Represented Final Year Project at 12th International Conference of Frontier of Information Technology