Md. ******** *** ******
Nirala-44/b type bungalow, 3rd gate officers’ quarter Bangladesh Air Force, Dhaka cantonment, Dhaka 1215
Md. Musabbir Bin Mazhar
· Overseeing, agreeing contracts for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
· supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
· ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
· managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
· allocating and managing space between buildings
· ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
· advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
· drafting reports and making written recommendations
Daraz Bangladesh Limited
April 2016 –January 2017
· Training the team regarding different process & implementing projects as per instruction from global team.
· Planning for Different campaigns and their feasibility analysis.
· Participating in internal database interface modules development meeting.
· SQL learning and report generation from SQL server as per business needs at ad-hoc basis.
· Leading the business development team and business excellence team.
Daraz Bangladesh Limited
September 2015-March 2016
· Manage operations projects, handle IT products and conduct data analysis to support operations.
· Coordinate and organize warehousing and logistics project proposals, plans and status reports by maintaining a PMO and heading weekly progress meetings.
· Strategize operational procedures for new warehousing and logistics projects by thoroughly investigating possible options and defining.
· Enable launch of new projects by training teams and ensuring smooth workflow for a successful outcome.
· Create reports and analyze data from SQL databases to evaluate KPIs for efficiency.
ACI Logistics LTD.
December 2014-August 2015
· Monitoring the cash collection process of the company from the outlets through cash delivery services.
· Conducting outlet audit, vendor payment and Inventory-Cash management officer selection process.
· Monthly bank reconciliation for the company in monthly basis.
Apprentice, Inbound contact center Grameenphone LTD. January 2013-December 2014
· Fulfill customer queries with information provided by the company management.
· Perform with team and ensuring the fulfillment of the team targets such as sales, accuracy and fluency.
· Keeping the insights from different levels of consumers and pass it to the concern authority.
University of Dhaka
· MBA in Management Information System. Continuing
Dhaka, Bangladesh American International University-Bangladesh Fall 2011-Fall 2014
· BBA in Supply Chain Management. CGPA 3.72
Dhaka, Bangladesh Bangladesh University of Professionals Spring 2010- Summer 2012
· BA (Pass) Course in Military studies. 2nd class
· Automated Daily Sales and Collection Report (2014-2015). A report which will reflect final outputs from profit centers of the business in daily basis.
· Automated Reverse logistics process development (2016). A global process for managing the reverse logistics of E commerce platform automatically in more organized way.
· Hub Management Tool (2016-2017). A more user friendly internal database interface module for the Operations team to manage their day to day activities
Additional Experience and Awards
· Trainer (2015 – 2016): Microsoft Excel for the employees of Daraz Operations team.
· Participant: participated in day long Supply Chain Management workshop organized by IBA, Dhaka.
Languages and Technologies
· Visual Studio; Microsoft SQL Server
· CRM, SAP, ERP, OWMS