Mary Margaret Raposo
I am writing to apply for a full time Manager, Coordinator/Support worker/Healthcare Assistant/Caregiver position. I am willing to relocate if given the opportunity to work with you. I have enclosed my CV to support my application.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
- Time management and strong organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory or support staff roles.
- Expert in working with vulnerable people in different ways and giving them emotional support to lessen their pain.
- Motivation, loyalty and dedication to work.
- Have a New Zealand Full Driver License.
- Has completed NZ Save-a-Life Course/First Aid Training last April 20,2017. I can be reached anytime via email at [email protected] or my mobile, +64274590462
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Mary Margaret M. Raposo
June 2003 to March 2007
Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Ateneo de Davao University
February 2016 to April 2017
Postgraduate diploma in Management at Toi-ohomai Institute of Technology
April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011
Nurse at Hawari General Hospital
December 17, 2012 to September 5, 2015
Guest Services Assistant at SM Prime Holdings Inc.
January 20,2017 to September 24,2017
Cafe Assistant at Polynesian Spa
September 24, 2017 to Present
Cafe Staff at The Wrinkly Rams Limited