2016 : Working conditions manager at OPPBTP (Professional Organisation of safety for the building trade and public works)
1. Perform ergonomics work analysis for the professional organisation of building trade and public works.
2. Propose and build actions plans for the professional organisations to improve the health conditions of their workers and the performance of their companies
3. Prepare strategic plan of health conditions for the technical director
4. Analyse, perform and improve the ergonomics method of evaluation in the organisation
5. Analyse ergonomics norms
2011 to 2015 : Senior Ergonomics Expert and project manager of 3D at I-Tech 3D, subsidiary of Vinci Construction France
1. Perform ergonomics work analysis of building trade and public works
Analyse operational building trade for reducing health and safety risks to optimise the performance
2. Build realistic ergonomics action plans with the chief and engineer construction
Suggest, design and assess tasks, tools to improve the health and the safety conditions in order to achieve better performance.
3. Management of the health committee (ensure the jobs are adapted to the employee’s restrictions, propose a vocational training to change a job)
Collaboration in link with the human resources manager, the trade unions, the associations, the HSE, and the company doctors to ensure a vocational guidance for employees with restrictions.
4. Build action plans with the HSE director to reduce health and safety risks
5. Raise awareness of management about health and safety risks
6. Reporting of healthy conditions in the Health and safety committee
7. Analyse of the safety risk and accident with the HSE director
8. Redaction of safety minute and animation of them
9. Redaction of the “document unique” (safety risk document) with the HSE engineer
10. Redaction of electro portable tools catalogue with HSE
11. Knowledge of ISO 14 000 and 9 000 and MASE
12. Management of 3D team (10 crews).
2008 – 2011 : Ergonomics consultant of ERGOnova SARL.
2010– 2011 project of reducing musculo skeletal disorders in Air France Industries (Toulouse)
1. Analysis four installation activities (cabin, electricians, structure workers, hydraulic workers)
2. Optimize the design of workstations, tools and environment in order to, comply with the task and limitations of employees.
2009- 2011 : AIRBUS FAL A350 , Toulouse. Ergonomics, Human Factor expert
1. Ensure the final avionic structures can be assembled in parallel of the avionic system essays.
§ Guarantee the safety for structure workers, electricians and hydraulics workers between the avionic essays.
§ Delimitation of the safety perimeter for the essay.
§ Design and assess safety system and product in order to optimize the system of work, organisation and production.
2. Ensure ergonomics implementation of design workstation, jigs and tools :
§ Perform ergonomics work analysis of assembly on former program (A380, A330-A340)
§ Writing feedback from past experience
§ Making 3D simulation,
§ Using ergonomics norm
§ Testing different method and process in order to assess the healthy conditions, performance and quality.
3. Writing specification for workstations and tools.
4. Management of ergonomic specification in the future process :
§ Simulate the future process in 3D or with physical mock up.
§ Developing physical and cognitive specifications.
2008 – 2009 : PSA, Sochaux-Montbéliard. Ergonomist, Human Factor expert
1. New car project : creation of a new production line
2. Ensure ergonomics specifications are taking account in the design of workstation and tools.
3. Ensure the production rate (Just in time) is compatible with human rate.
4. Ensure the logistics way is optimize in order to the performance.
5. Ensure ergonomics recommendations are taking account in lean project.
2007 – 2008 : ergonomics subcontractor for Action Ergo SARL, Paris
1. Project : conception of guidance joystick for deported lawn mower;
2007 : Ergonomics intern at Air France Industries, Orly.
1. Management of the project: reduction and prevention of musculo skeletal disorders and increasing the health conditions at the radome repariring workstation.
2. Management of task group and leading the steering committee meetings.
3. Build realistic ergonomics action plans :
§ Perform ergonomics work analysis of radome’s repair (RULA, hold interview)
§ Identification of future needs
§ Working out and defining tools specifications and validate with engineers the feasibility.
§ Validate all decision with different managers (production, process).
4. Purpose modification for a site :
§ Taking into account different parts of the plane (wings, radome, spoilers, fan, etc.)
§ Taking into account 5S and production rate.
2004 – 2005 : Ergonomics intern at H3DT, Rouen
Education and Trainings :
§ Participative Management : 2012
§ Rise awareness alcohol addiction : groupe Hassé Consultant 2011
§ Project management (Avenir Conseil training) 2010
§ Master 2 Professional : Biomedical engineer Speciality Ergonomics (Paris V, 2007)
§ Master 2 Research : Cognitive psychology (Rouen, 2006) ¢ Research on procedural presentation : interaction between the presentation and the performance
§ Master 1 : Cognitive psychology(Rouen, 2005)
§ Licence : General Psychology (Rouen, 2004)
§ BAC Literary: major Spanish (Rouen, 2001).
Languages and software :
§ English : upper intermediary
§ Spanish : intermediary
§ Russian : beginner
§ French : native language
§ Knowledge of :
o 3D Studio Max, Revit
o Catia V5 : 3D manikin
§ MS Office:
o MS Project
master of ergonomics at paris 5
Working conditions manager at oppbtp