Address: 12th Floor Necom Hse. 15 Marina Lagos, Nigeria. Phone: +2348033420723
Nationality: Nigerian; State of Origin: Cross-River; Gender: Male; Date of Birth: 30th of March,1989; Religion: Christian.
· Fast learner
· Ability to excel in high volume tasks
Skills & Achievements
Language: English, Yoruba, Pidgin, and Basic Hausa.
Effective Communication & Customer Service
· Strong presentation skills and confidence demonstrated by experience of delivering presentations to groups of five to fifty.
· Liasing with clients and Field Support Engineers
· Able to communicate effectively in English, Yoruba and in a wide range of subjects; www.mkpang.wordpress.com
· Director, Zion Crest Nigeria Ltd
· Director, Ovividmedia Nigeria Ltd. www.ovividmedia.com.ng
Sales and Marketing
· Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
· Up-sell and Cross sell the Banks various products and services.
· Mobilization of Deposits
· Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
· Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Branch Manager to achieve revenue goals.
Database Design and Management
· Used MYSQL for Database Management
· Used Visual Studio to create desktop applications
Networking and Telecommunications
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (In View)
· Work experience in IT regarding the support and resolution of hardware and software issues
· Plan, design, and troubleshoot local and wide area network infrastructure, including routers, firewalls, switches, gateways, DNS servers, DHCP servers, clustering solutions, and related hardware, software, and services.
· Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology
· Data Entry, Editing, Python Programming, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
Achievements: Best performing Direct Sales Executive (Branch), Started Zion Crest Nigeria Ltd (a Security Service Company), CDS Group Projects (NYSC), Finished the Workers in Training Course (RCCG Living Waters Parish, Badagry).
Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic (HNAUB).
· BSc Computer Science July, 2014
Command Secondary School, Lagos, Nigeria. July 2007
· Senior School Certificate Examination
Command Children School, Jos, Nigeria July 2001
· First School Leaving certificate
Broad Based Communications Limited. Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer May 2018 – Date
· Test and document system behavior, performance, and security.
· Provide support, configuration, maintenance and upgrading of all networks and infrastructures for corporate and individual clients.
· Network Monitoring
· Ticket and Incident Reporting, and Communications Management
· Access Device Reporting (i.e OLT and ONT)
U-Connect Human Resource Consulting- outsourced to Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. Direct Sales Executive Aug. 2017 – Apr. 2018
· Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
· Found new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc and outside sales.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Challenge International School, PMB 3713, Niger, Nigeria. NYSC May, 2016 – May 2017
· Systems Administrator
· Data Processing & Computer Science Teacher
National Youth Service Corps, Orientation. Lecture Committee Member. May, 2016
· As a team member, we were in charge of organizing, and the planning of lectures.
Nigerian French Language Village, PMB 1011, Lagos, Nigeria. Industrial Trainee. April 2013-Sept. 2013
· IT Support Officer
· Helped Technicians with the upgrade, installation and maintenance of equipment.
· Front desk
· Registration of new students online
Speaker, at a seminar organized by the Reedemed Christian Church of God Salvation Parish youths on “Harnessing Opportunities in the ICT sector for the 21st century”. 10th November, 2018
Team Lead-DSA, Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi October 2017 – Date
Brothers’ Forum Secretary, Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) July 2016 – October 2016
· In-charge of correspondence and records of members. .
· In-charge of assembling and coordinating members.
Provost, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Drug Free & Quality Control (DFQC) CDS Group. June 2016 – March 2017
· In-charge of maintaining order during meetings
· Curbed absenteeism and lateness
Qualifications & Certifications
APTECH Computer and IT Institute, Calabar, Nigeria.
– Database Design and Management
· Used MYSQL for Database Management
· Created desktop applications with Visual Studio
Challenge Int’l School, Minna billboard and Television advertorial Mar. 2017
Sensitization against Self-medication and Drug abuse. NYSC, DFQC CDS Project. Dec. 2016
Organizer, Cooking Competition for Pry School pupils in Bosso LGA, Niger State. NYSC, DFQC CDS Project. Nov. 2016
Parent Portal for schools (Web application). Graduate Project Jul. 2014
Interest and Activities
Speaking, Psychology, Soccer, Basketball, Reading, Writing, and Chess.
Special Skills & Abilities
Integrity and honesty; Attention to detail; Self-motivated; People’s skills; Organizational skills; Good listener; Problem-solving skill; Presentation skill; Passion for continuous learning; Practical designing skill; Ability to work effectively in a team or alone; Creativity skills; Good communication skills.
Professional: Ayodele Oyebanji, Network Infrastructure Manager BROADBASED COMMUNICATIONS LTD, 12th Floor NECOM House 15 Marina, Lagos,+2348089280929, [email protected]
Academic: Mr. Tunmibi Sunday. Department of Computer Science, Houdegbe North America University Benin Republic. +22968014676