LAKHANI AMITKUMAR KISHORBHAI
Lecturer in Computer Engineering
Amit K. Lakhani
7 UPVAN Satyanarayan Society, B/H Khengar park, Bhuj-Kutch.
Contact No: +919824758745
E-mail id: [email protected]
Accomplished, skilled and talented candidate with diverse knowledge of imparting knowledge in the areas of Information Technology and Computer Science engineering. Seeking a good position where my skills and knowledge will be utilized.
Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic- Adipur (2008 to till date)
Working as Lecturer in Computer Engineering department
• Responsible for teaching concepts of computer languages like C, C++, VB.Net, , scripting language like PHP, web design languages like HTML5, XML, website editors software like Dreamweaver and web server like Apache and WAMP/XAMP server.
• Responsible for teaching concepts of scripting language like PHP, JavaSript. web design languages like HTML5, XML, website editors software like Dreamweaver and web server like Apache and WAMP/XAMP server.
• Responsible for teaching concepts of web design languages like HTML5, XML,CSS3 website editors software like Dreamweaver and web server like Apache and WAMP/XAMP server.
• Responsible for teaching concepts of languages like Jquery, AJAX.
• Responsible for teaching concepts of website editors software like Dreamweaver, Sublime Text
• Experience in web server like Apache and WAMP/XAMP server
• Responsible for teaching concepts of databases like PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, MS-SQL server 2008, MS-Access.
• Assigned the task of conducting Regular Mid-semester exams and Remedial exams of Gujarat Technological University (GTU).
• Responsible for guiding students for their final year project work as a curriculum of Diploma Computer Engineering.
• Assessed and evaluated the performance of students on monthly basis.
• Appointed as External Examiner of final year diploma examinations.
• Appointed as Senior Supervisor in Final exams conducted by Gujarat Technological University (GTU).
• Appointed as “Verification officer ” for second year Diploma Engineering C to D Admission Committee for Professional Diploma courses (ACPDC).
• Appointed as “Network Administrator ” for First year Diploma Engineering C to D Admission Committee for Professional Diploma courses (ACPDC).
• Appointed as “Website Administrator ” of Tolani F G Polytechnic- Adipur
Conference/ Research Papers:
• Attended State level Principal’s conference.
• Presented research paper on Foreign Universities in India: Challenges and Opportunities in State level Principal’s Conference organized by Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic –Adipur.
• Presented and published research paper on “Smart City and Security” in International Conference on: “Engineering: Issues, opportunities and Challenges for Development” ISBN: 978-81-929339-1-7 Organized by S.N. Patel Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Umrakh, Bardoli
• Presented and published research paper on “Li-Fi technology – a review on future data transmission technology at lightning speed” in 21st ISTE state Annual faculty convention and National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering” Organized by Tolani F.G. Polytechnic Adipur
Training / Seminars/ Workshops:
• Attended one week STTP training on “ANDROID AND PYTHON APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT” organized by Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya, Vidyanagar.
• Attended one day workshop on “CYBER SECURITY AND CYBER CRIME” at HJD institute – Kera Kutch.
• Attended one day workshop on “CODE IGNITOR FRAMEWORK” at Tolani F G Polytechnic-Adipur.
• Attended one day workshop on “STRESS MANAGEMENT” at Tolani Commerce College -Adipur.
• Conducted the program of hardware and networking and installation of computer systems organized by NABARD.
• Conducted the program of Training of Teachers of hardware and networking and installation of computer systems organized by Tolani F G Polytechnic.
• Conducted Industrial Visits for Engineering Students.
• Coordinated workshop on “ADOBE LIGHTROOM” conducted by the college.
• Coordinated “National Competition on SMART INDIA HACKATHON” organized by AICTE under aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India, New Delhi.
• Conducted the program of Educational fair organized by Kutchmitra-Bhuj.
BKDKM BCA and PGDCA college, Palanpur (2006 to 2008).
Worked as Lecturer in Computer Department
• Assigned the tasks of conducting lectures in the subjects of System Analysis and Design, Operations Research, Data and File Structure, HTML, MS-Office.
• Handled the tasks of conducting cultural programs.
• Responsible for completing the curriculums of the students as well as developing laboratories
• Appointed as an Observer of CCC Examination conducted by Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Open University.
• Appointed as External Examiner of BCA and PGDCA subjects.
• Responsible for guiding students for their final year project work as a curriculum of BCA and PGDCA.
Summary of skills:
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to generate effective teaching by making use of various methodologies
• Possess 7 years of professional experience in teaching Information Technology/ Computer Science subjects
• In-depth knowledge of Hardware and software.
• Ability to teach in a multiethnic and multicultural environment
• Possess good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision with positive attitude
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Operations Management with first class (60.10%) from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in the year of 2011.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (B.E. I.T,) with first class (63.33%) from Shantilal Shah Engineering College from Bhavnagar University in the year 2005.
• HSC from Gujarat Secondary Education Board with first class (72.66%) in the year 2001.
• SSC from Gujarat Secondary Education Board with distinction (81.14%) in the year 1999.
• Certification Program of “Oracle 9i Forms Developer – Build Internet applications” as part of Oracle’s Workforce Development Program at NIIT in June 2006.
• Highly skilled in programming languages like C, C++, VB.Net, Java, PHP, JQuery, AJAX.
• Proficient in database software like Oracle 9i, MS-SQL server, MS-Access.
• Expert in software like Adobe Photoshop, MS-Office, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver.
Title: Total quality management in Higher Education- A case study
Duration: 6 months
Tools/Techniques: Non Probability Convenience Sampling.
Project Description: The aim of this study is to understand the expected and perceived quality of educational institute among students and faculty members, to study the importance and satisfaction level of students and faculties and to measure the congruence between expected and perceived quality of educational institute among students and faculties.
Title: Sales and Service Management System
Duration: 6 months (Jan 2005 to Jun 2005)
Language: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server 2000.
Project Description: Sales & service management is a web application for the marketing department of a manufacturing company. It provides facilities of searching best products, online enquiry & online ordering of the product to the registered dealers of the company. Additionally sales engineers can respond to dealers as per their requirements. Extra features of the application is message tracking between sales engineers and E-mail facility.
Areas of Interest:
• To develop new ideas on web development and web site design.
• To give clear concepts on areas of animation.
• To develop applications using Microsoft Technologies.
• To use management skills in efficient way.
• Name : Lakhani Amitkumar K.
• Date of Birth : 13th September 1984
• Language Known : Gujarati, Hindi, English
• Contact No : +919824758745
• Address : 7 UPVAN Satyanarayan Society, B/H Khengar park, Bhuj-Kutch.
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Staus : Married
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at SHANTILAL SHAH ENGINEERING COLLEGE
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT at INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
SPECIALIZATION IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- 2008 TO PRESENT
LECTURER IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT at TOLANI F G POLYTECHNIC ADIPUR
TEACHING COMPUTER ENGINEERING SUBJECTS TO STUDENTS
LECTURER IN COMPUTER DEPARTMENT at BKDKM BCA COLLEGE PALANPUR
TEACHING COMPUTER ENGINEERING SUBJECTS TO STUDENTS