Technical - Sales Engineer
Simzia Krunal Arvindbhai
Contact Detail: +255 – 783507256
Seeking a Position to utilize my skills and to prove my worth in the field of Engineering. Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering – 68.55 %
Higher Secondary School (Science Stream) – 54.20 %
Secondary School – 74.43 %
Details of Engineering:
– Institution: Shri. S’adVidya Mandal Institute of Technology (Bharuch)
– University : Veer Narmada South Gujarat University (Surat)
– Branch : Electrical Engineering
· Working Experience:
1) Currently working at KILIMAN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION LTD. as a Technical-Sales Engineer from April 2016 to till date.
· Possess a sound understanding of the technical requirements and providing all kind of technical support required for tender/project that includes the technical compliances, product research as per the technical specifications, preparing Boq, price schedule, Quotations, Inspection and handle overall projects/Tenders from documentation to final acceptance.
· Prepare Sales orders for client, purchase orders for suppliers and follow up for the submitted quotations and outstanding payments.
· Monitoring complete after-sales service operations across Tanzania including ordering of spare parts by Electronic parts catalogues (EPC) system and manage the whole technical team.
· Making Planned Maintenance schedule for Engineers for various machines at customers site
· Providing guidance and technical support to the engineers
· Visit customers for generation of service business and evaluating several technical jobs like repairs, refurbishing, so on
· Developing AMC (Annual maintenance contract), PMC(Periodic maintenance contract)& quotation for effective services and ensuring execution of activities as per the contract
· Support the service business by generation of sales of genuine spares & attachments
· Ensure customer satisfaction by quick responses for spares and services for long-term relationships.
· Heading spare-parts planning for upcoming services and maintaining stock through ERP System like ‘HANSA’
· Whilst warranty period, Salvage / repair the spare parts to reuse, understand recurring problems of the products, replacement of spares at customers site and sending back items under warranty to manufacturer for proper accounting and documentation
· Monitor and if require Perform installation & commissioning of Forklifts, Empty container Handler ,Aerial Work Platform, Articulating Boom, Scissor Lift, overhead cranes and Marine Buoys.
· Imparting training to various customers and technical team related to operations, software, maintenance and safety of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) equipment, and
· Carrying out the warranty inspection and developing report for it as well as site visit/Project report for warranty claims efficiently.
2) Worked in KILIMAN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION LTD. which is affiliated with Shoreline Engineering Services Limited (Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania) as a Technical support Engineer from March 2014 to April 2016.
· To handle Technical problems on site for Terex Genie machines such as articulating booms, scissor lifts and aerial work platforms.
· Open and Close Job & warranty file on a timely and efficient manner
· Document & File control for Field service engineers/service Jobs
· Knowledge of preventive maintenance cycles for the Man and material handling equipment’s.
· Liaising with customer for identifying the correct parts, ordering parts and services to be done after erection in the period of warranty.
· Handle warranty calls and liaise with technical department & manufactures for warranty claims.
· Aftersales support in projects handling for material handling equipment’s.
· Erection and commissioning of TEREX Genie equipment i.e. Overhead cranes, Aerial work platforms, Forklifts, Articulating Boom, Scissor Lifts.
· Providing training to end user for the man & material lifting equipment.
· To handle customers inquiries.
· Assisting sales department for Boq, Order processing, contacting overseas suppliers for quotations.
· Spare parts execution in ERP system. ( HANSA )
· Liaising with the local vendors for purchasing of parts.
3) Worked in Narayan Power tech Pvt. Ltd, Baroda as a R & D Engineer from September-2011 to February-2014
· Development of PRTOTYPE samples including testing of products and dispatch.
· Production of outdoor / indoor current transformers and outdoor / indoor Voltage transformers require for Type test.
· Attain Routine Test, Type test and design verification of Current transformers and voltage transformers at ERDA (Electrical Research and Development Association) as per relevant IS/IEC standards.
· Involved in production and process related activities.
· Validation of products and materials as per relevant standards.
· Generate work instruction of new products from start to dispatch including packing.
Technical Skills :
· AutoCAD, Linde Forklifts Software, Solid Edge ST-5, ERP-2, MS-Office
· Workshop on PLC and SCADA from ACME, Surat.
· Industrial Training pursued in JYOTI LIMITED at Baroda, Gujarat for one month.
· Diploma in 3 Step Service Training Course includes Linde Basic Forklift, Software and Hydrostatics at Linde Material Handling Johannesburg, South Africa for four days.
· Introduction to preventive maintenance and breakdown assistance on Brutus 6 x6 ARFF at Fire Raiders (Pty) Ltd. Johannesburg, South Africa for nine days.
Seminar : 7th Semester
Title : Availability Based Tariff
Working Model of Maglev Train using Linear Induction motor.
The principle of maglev train is that it floats on a magnetic field and is propelled by a linear induction motor, they follows guidance tracks with magnets, The LIM is used for the purpose of propulsion which gives thrust to the base of the train and is also used for soft starting, The maglev train floats about 1cm above the guide way on a magnetic field.
· Personal Information :
Name : Simzia Krunal Arvindbhai
Date of Birth : 23rd December-1988
Gender : Male
Permanent Address : 34, Shree Society, Opp. Jawahar Society,Pratapnagar Road,Gujarat, Vadodara-390004.
Contact Number : Mob: +255 – 783507256 Resi: +91 9898272321
Languages : English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Hobbies : Cricket, Football.
E-mail ID : [email protected]
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.