Fairs and Exhibitions Supervisor
+90 543 243 67 42
Organized and detail-oriented logistics supervisor with over seven years experience in planning and organizing the logistics operations of exhibitions , events and conferences.
Expert in selecting the best transport mode and shipping the exhibition materials right on time to venues to accommodate clients’ needs and satisfaction. Successfully developed strong relationships with exhibiting companies’ key accounts and official forwarders. Proven ability to manage schedules, meet tight deadlines and offer consistently high-quality exhibition logistics services.
June 2017 – Present Fairs & Events Supervisor – Agility Logistics, Istanbul, TR
· Direct the planning and schedules of the logistics operations for overseas exhibitions and events (national pavillion and individual participation events) for prestigious corporate clients.
· Select and serve as primary point of contact for all vendors.
· Gathering market intelligence , identify and acquisition of new business
· Maintain strong relationships with numerous international and inland vendors to assist corporations in planning overseas exhibitions and events.
· Generating sales leads for domestic events in Turkey to overseas offices.
· Manage budgets of up to €100,000 for over 30 participants.
· Report to Head of F&E Turkey
February 2012 – May 207 Fairs & Events Specialist – Hitachi Transport Systems(Mars Logistis), Istanbul, TR
· Seamlessly planned , scheduled and operated exhibitions and events logistics by different transport modes ( Ocean , Air , Road and Intermodel ) , both homegames (shows in Turkey) and awaygames (outside Turkey).
· Planning and coordinating of logistics and forwarding tasks.
· Establishing and maintaining business contacts with customers
· Acquisition of new customers in various industries
· Identifying customer’s requirements
· Strengthening and developing customer satisfaction practices
· Monitoring and analyzing market and competitor information
· Supporting and improving internal processes
· Managed budgets of up to €4000,000, for up to 300 participants.
· Oversaw team of vendors and event contributors including performers, photographers, caterers, and transportation services.
Marmara University , B.A. in Economics , March 2010
IELTS – C1 ( April 2017 )
· English : C1 Level ( IELTS )
· Russian : B1 Level
· German : A1 Level
· Turkish : C2 Level
- Budget Planning
- Business Development
- Event Planning
- Logistics Process Management
- project management
Economics at Marmara University
Fairs and Exhibitions Supervisor at Agility Logistics
Fairs and Exhibitions Specialist at Hitachi Transport Systems(Mars Logistics)