Date of Birth
Mar 15th, 1993
Ibrahim Ad-dmour St., 19
Place of Birth
Amman – Jordan
North Marka, Amman – Jordan
962 798 404 153
A 24 years old mechanical engineer, multi – dimensional professional with excellent logical and analytical skills who’s looking for a challenging and high performance oriented role.
POLLET WATER GROUP (PWG)
ESLI Middle East Office
Feb 2017 – Sep 2017
Strong Communication skills
Sharp Problem Solver
Social Media Marketing Skills
Digital Marketing Skills
Regional Sales Engineer
– Maintaining a constant presence on the market to address customers’ needs.
– Approaching new customers and initiate conversations to push them for an inquiry by maintaining friendly and professional customer interactions.
– Precisely following up with customers to ensure satisfaction through planning, generating sales reports and documentation (documenting account activities).
– Designing several marketing campaigns, newsletters, Presentations, and flyers on monthly basis, including Digital Marketing and Branding methods.
– Monitoring market conditions, product innovations, & competitor activity.
– Analyzing markets (market segmentation).
– Met sales targets (monthly and weekly).
– Following up with 150 clients on VIP Scale and 2200 Client on a general scale.
– Generated leads for more than USD 2,000,000
– Setting a Data Archive Filtration System, and Leading Marketing Campaigns
Mar 2016 – Aug 2016
Engineering TECH SKILLS
ANSYS-Thermal & Structure
CREO Parametric, Solidworks
MATlab – SIM-Mechanics
DIAIux and Lighting design
PVsyst – Pvsol – Sketch up
Revit AutoCAD – Mechanical
Simulation & Life Design
Finite Element Analysis
Key Shot Rendering
FEM Stress Analysis
Renewable Energy Engineer
– CFL and LED Testing under the standards of IEC & ECO.
– LED Street Light Design via DIAlux.
– Solar Energy System sizing and selection.
– Solar-lighting Systems design.
– Prepared a comprehensive system consisting of: Company Technical Profile, Projects’ Flowcharts/Structure and several SOPs within the company.
– Supervised the GRADJOBJO Campaign sponsored by the US Embassy and Injaz.
– Led the participation of Grün Arabia in JIMIX & SONIX International Exhibitions.
June 2015 – Aug 2015
Design Optimization Engineer – intern
– Design Optimization Engineer for Glass Structures supported by Tensile Cables in Abdalli’s Mall Glass Façade’s Installment.
training | CertificationS
Renewable Energy Course
– Construct a renewable energy system from A to Z.
– Making knowledge of the main vendor list and suppliers.
– Market demands and targeted clients in MENA Region.
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia
Renewable Energy Course – Internship (40 hours)
Work and training in Solar Cell System’s Design and Modern House Systems. Supervised by UNED.
Princess Sumaya University for Technology
Renewable Energy Course – Internship (36 hours)
Work and training in Designing Renewable Energy Systems and Integration into Modern House Systems. Supervised by UNED.
UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN
2011 – 2016
BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Finite Element Method (FEM) Analysis of Glass Structures Supported by Pre-Tensioned Cables (Awarded Project).
HONORS | awards
NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY PARADE
Theme Prize for Engineering Graduation Projects
First place project among Jordanian Universities in the field of Green and Sustainable Technologies.
KIRON FOR OPEN Higher Education
(NGO) – Germany
Mar 2017 – Present
– Translating English scripts to Arabic for refugee students (EDX MOOC’s).
– Providing help to KIRON Events on ground.
– NGO Business module experience.
(NGO) – Netherlands
Education & Globalization Event Volunteer
– Participated in Dialog workshop related to Education and Globalization in the MENA region.
- Engineering & Sales
- Fast Learning & Innovative
- Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Hard Worker
- Mechanical Design & Simulation