14 Lydia Drive Paisley May Pen P.O. Clarendon Jamaica | 8764814072 | [email protected] |Skype:kerrieberrie12|LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kerrian-timoll-kinlock-9539933b
To build a long term career in finance by using my analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, while gaining knowledge that will allow me to further my career and aid in achieving the corporate goals of the company.
Education and Training
Rais training | 2016 |
· Customer Service, Collections and Auditing
bachelor of science | 2011 | University of the west indies
· Management Studies (Accounts)
· Related coursework: Auditing, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting
Compliance Officer | National housing trust | December 2015-Present
· Assisting customer with applying for contribution refund.
· Assist customers with various queries.
· Greet walk-in customers and direct them to the relevant departments for assistance.
· Assist customers with the completion of mortgage and contribution vouchers.
· Creation of CIF records.
· Updating of CIF records.
· Preparation of certificate of contributions.
· Registering of self-employed contributors.
· Conducting assessment and reassessment.
· Preparation of clearance letters.
· Preparation of court documents and portfolio management.
· Receiving of demand notices, ensure they are copied. Update main book and pass on to respective inspectors.
· Preparation of self employed tax returns.
Payments Clerk | National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited | january 2012-september 2015
· Enter all supplier invoices into Oracle Business Suite.
· Match supplier invoices to authorizing purchase orders and proofs of receipt.
· Processing of employee expense reports.
· Pay supplier invoices when due. This includes the following types of payments: ACH, electronic and cheque payments and wire transfers
· Research and resolve invoice queries.
· Reconciliation of UK office expenses on a monthly basis.
· Offer exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
trainee | c & E Innovational services | january 2011- may 2011
I implemented the use of Microsoft Access to be used to store data (undelivered mails) and run queries so to aid in generating effective monthly reports for Claro mails. This results in a more efficient way to handle data.
· Engaged in Mail Management where I generated monthly reports on mails that were undelivered with the use of Microsoft Access and Excel.
· Engaged in stock taking process for clients and filed tax returns.
· Data entry and I also assisted clients by responding to daily enquiries and directing calls
Accounting Clerk | bookkeeping and accounting services | july 2007- august 2008
· Generated Payrolls
· Data entry with the use of Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
Skills & Abilities
· Superb computer skills in the following: Oracle Business Suite, Microsoft Office, Quick books and Smart pay, Signature and Rais.
· Result and detailed oriented Individual
· Works well as part of team to achieve positive results
· Ability to multi-task
· Accurate and efficient data entry skills
· Good time and stress management skills
· Fast learner
Available upon request
September 2008-May 2011
Bachelor of Science at University of the West Indies (Jamaica)
September 2000-June 2007
Caribbean Examination Council and Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination at Clarendon College
Compliance Officer at National Housing Trust
January 2012-September 2015
Payment Clerk at National Commercial Bank