Business Dvelopment Analyst
Bangalore, India | C: +91-9886068815 | email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position that allows utilizing my current skills to assist in advancing a business and Eager to contribute highly applicable business process management skills and ability to personalize service delivery to analyzing business needs and translating them into executable strategies for your firm.
- Business Development
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Operations Management
- Client Co-ordination
- CRM: Salesforce.com
- Apex Data Loader
- ERP: SAP BI, ERP Mark 7
- MS Excel
- C++, SQL
Handling Product Customization, improvement and Project management.
Working with cross functional team on end to end project implementation.
Worked with clients in manufacturing and retail sector.
Business Development Analyst May 2015 to Current
AQXOLT India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
· Working on Salesforce.com platform.
· Co-ordination with ERP software Presales, ERP Implementation.
· Working closely with Technical team & customers.
· Client interaction, Lead teams on establishing, building and nurturing relationships with key business accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets.
· Requirement Analysis, Product based documentation, Product branding.
· Integrated communication between delivery teams, business and external consumers
· Provide overall project management for ongoing initiatives and projects
· Leading digital programs (Planning/Execution/Evaluation)
· Well versed with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader and Import Wizard.
O2 Telefonica Remedy Support
· Working, tracking & closing various Remedy related issues within SLA.
· Monitoring and Working on various BMC Remedy Tools.
· Providing Training to New Team members.
· Knowledge of Remedyforce, ITIL best practices, IT Service Management
· Responsible for all official documentation related to the Change & Release Management process definition, design & maintenance and operations process documentation and updating the same on Remedy after the required approvals.
· Implemented ERP for a US based Healthcare company.
· Implemented ERP for a UK based Cosmetic company.
Technical Recruitment/Business Development October 2013 to March 2015
Pragna Technologies, Bangalore, India
· Pragna is a result oriented, technology-driven service provider of Sourcing, Recruiting and Staffing Solutions.
· HR/Technical recruiter with hold on Technology.
· Responsible for recruiting IT and Non-IT professionals for positions throughout the United States for full time, contract to hire and contract positions
· Expertise in sourcing from job portals like Monster, Career builder, Ladders etc and social media sites such as LinkedIn, Google plus.
· Source potential candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing and staffing tools
· Head hunting and references to meet the requirements of the clients.
· Took part in Walk in drives, screening resumes for internal recruitment.
Associate February 2012 to July 2012
LeadGen Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Tumkur, India
· LeadGen is an end to end technology driven marketing services provider.
· Worked as an Associate Data Researcher, I was responsible to source data from search engines, analyze and update it into a web tool.
· The Project was a US Health Care project which involved maintaining records of medical professionals data and updating into the tool which was accessed by the client.
Bachelor of Engineering , Telecommunication 2013
Visveshwaria Technological University – Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Master of Business Administration, Operations Management 2017
Sikkim Manipal University
ITIL V3 Foundation Certified 2017
Scrum Fundamentals Certified 2017
SAP BI 7.0: (Saptree Technologies) Modeling, Data Extraction (SAP ECC, Flat Files), Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring and Reporting using BEx Analyzer.
Nationality : Indian, Sex : Male, Marital status : Single
Date of Birth : 13th Nov 1986, Passport no : H4927840.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Arabic & German basics.
Business Analysis, Business Development, Business process management, Business Intelligence, ERP, Pre Sales, Excel, Managing, Marketing, SLA, CRQ, Remedy, Operations, Project Management, Implementation, Team Lead, ITIL foundation, SCRUM, Six Sigma Yellow.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge