Jesus Villegas Robles
Hidalgo #444, Interior-5 Col. Centro
99100, Sombrerete, Zacatecas, México
Cell pone: 632 1050045
INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES DE MONTERREY Jan 09 – Dec 12
(ITESM) CAMPUS ZACACTECAS Zacatecas, Zac. México
Master of Engineering: Quality and Productivity Specialty
INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE ZACACTECAS Jan 2001 – Dec 2005
Industrial Engineer Zacatecas, Zac. México
· Thesis: Drilling Process improvement using times and motion Methodology
COMPAÑIA MINERA SABINAS, S.A. DE C.V. Nov 2016 – Present
A Subsidiary of PEÑOLES Group Sabinas Mine, México
Coordinator of activities for Contractor of development of mining work (ramps and fronts). Responsible for preparing stations for Robbins machine and BDD machines. Coordination of service teams for interior mine.
• 250m of monthly development in different works with Contractor.
• 60,000ton of annual production in contractor development and production.
• Coordination of 30 people in various jobs inside the mine.
• Administration of resources for installation, rehabilitation and / or repair of service lines in interior mine.
• Responsible for maintenance to the General Haul Ramp.
COMPAÑIA MINERA LA PARREÑA, S.A. DE C.V. Oct 2009 – Nov 2016
A Subsidiary of PEÑOLES Group Milpillas Mine, México
Coordinate different operation activities for a room and pillar underground copper mine: Development, Ore Production, Hoisting system and Raise-Boring machines Coordinator
· 600m monthly development
· 65,000 ore tons production per month
· 200,000 tonnes hoisted monthly (friction hoist)
· Coordinate 70 persons working underground daily.
· Control and administration of three raise boring machines (2100m annually).
· Control and administration of crushing. Load out and hoisting System (7,000 tons per day).
· Control and administration of submersible pumping system in interior mine, up to 5000gpm on average.
SERVIMINAS, S.A. DE C.V. Oct 2008 –Sep 2009
A Subsidiary of PEÑOLES Group Francisco I. Madero Mine, Milpillas Mine, México
Planning and Engineering Department
Mine Process Optimization
Mine Process Optimization:
ü Ore Haulage
ü Underground development
ü Production drilling
ü Dam Tailings achievement.
ATLAS COPCO MEXICANA, S.A. DE C.V. Jun 2007 – Sep. 2008
Costumer Service Calera / Tayoltita Mine. México
Contract Administrator: Rock Drilling Tools
Managing and planning rock drilling tools.
· Cost evaluation and control.
· Maximize rock drilling tool’s life
· Audit underground drillings areas.
· Manage of warehouse and Inventory.
JC Mining Contractor Jun 2006 – May 2007
IMMSA Santa Eulalia Mine. Mexico
Underground Mine Supervisor
· Shift Superviser.
IMMSA Aug 2005 – Dec 2005
San Martin Mine, Mexico
EIT Mine Department
Mine Process Optimization
· Production and development Drilling
· Development Mucking
· Mine Department Total Management System
· Languages: Basic written and oral communication in English (TOELF 557); Spanish as native language
· Project Supervision.
· Production and development Supervision
· Analytical problem solving.
· Software: Microsoft Office, LOTUS Notes (basic)
OTHERS COURSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
· Toma 2 (Safety Program) Jan 2013
· Leadership skills Feb 2012
· ARP (Process Risk Analysis) Jan 2011
· ACR (Root Cause Analysis) Oct 2010
· STOP Safety program Sep 2009
Date of birth October 18th, 1981
Marital Status: Free Union
Jun 2009 Dec 2012
Master at ITESM