Hebat ***** ***** *****
Fifth Settlement – New Cairo
Hebat Allah Ezzat Selim Mobile: 00201222211053
Seeking challenging career opportunity in a multinational company or a bank to act as an active member in the field of Human Resources which I can develop my aspiration using my potential and background in right channel.
· Aug 2008 : Certificate in Human Resource Management AUC
(American University in Cairo) – Includes 7 related HR subjects
· BA of Arts Ain Shams university (Greek & Roman Archeology) /2006
· High school certificate Abbas El Akkad Language School /2001
SEDAR Egypt –Retail Sector (Curtains)
June2016-Current: HR Manager
Formulate HR Strategies & Policies with relative forms & applications.
Attract & headhunt and hire talented calibers in different level. Senior Level & Blue Collars and Middle Management
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances …etc.
Manage Payroll and Compensation procedures in manual system.
Establish Compensation & Benefits plan including all employees’ benefits & reward plans.
Build Training & Development Programs to elevate employee’s competencies & skills.
Establishing and Handling Medical Insurance system
Review, amend and develop job descriptions and qualifications required for the entire organization.
Prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
Creating KPIs system and forms and evaluation sheets
Coach & guide all managers with required policies, procedures & how to maintain regulatory compliance. And the team performance
Handle all disciplinarians system and all the warning / termination issuance
Gross up all salaries to match with the Tax law and social insurance law
Establishing a proper filling system for the whole department
Generating all required Monthly /Quarterly /Annual reports
Creating performance appraisal system and evaluation from scratch
Alshaya Egypt – Retail Sector H&M/Mothercare/American Eagle/Starbucks/Debenhams/Victoria’s Secret/Body Shop/Bath & Body Works/
February 2014– May 2016: HR Business Partner for Egypt Market
· Acts as the first point of contact for management and employees for performance counseling, advice and resolution on a broad range of general HR issues. Develops, implements, and administers the employee relations area in an effort to improve employee satisfaction and retention. Proposes, publishes, and administers employee policies. Coaches, counsels and guides managers in the coaching and disciplining of employees as well as in the actual execution of employee disciplinary actions. Conducts Human Resources related trainings. Manages and tracks all employee issues / concerns / complaints/disciplinary actions.
· Ensure application of HR policies and guidelines (prerequisite: understanding and appropriation of business strategy)
· To advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations
· Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management.
· Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organization
· Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
· Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate.
· Supports the HR management team in delivering HR related services.
· Prepares employee data/information and HR activity analysis / summaries and required within the division.
· Carries out additional HR related activities as required in relation to the HR structure within the division.
· Undertakes general and specialized administrative support on HR related issues within the division.
· Define ASR Proposition with Team Leaders
· Support the process of high quality career discussions, as the first HR point of contact for a looking for advice
· Think and act ahead: project into the future, consider different options and commit to achieve the ambition
· Responsible for delivering and maintaining HR functions( Recruitment/Training/Payroll)
· Following up on delivering all HR functions
· Handling all disciplinary training all over Egypt Market
· Having Store and Warehouse visits to maintain HR process
· Setting employees Focus Groups
· Responsible for all employee grievances submitted to HR department
· Delivering Monthly Disciplinary/Focus Groups/ Visits /Training reports
· Handling HR Training part in Welcome to Alshaya induction
· Support managers for exit management (e.g. negotiation, grievance, contact with lawyers…, exit interviews )
· Is the first HR point of contact for team leaders in developing individual & team performance
· Support, challenge & coach head of functions
· Support payroll if needed, Support time administration (with managers)
MSCC –Mediterranean Smart Card Company –Banking Sector
July 2011– February 2014: HR Supervisor
· Designing the PA form for the whole company in terms of levels and grades with targeted objectives and competencies assigned by each department and division.
· Compile Performance appraisal results from different departments creating a general report presented to the HR Team Leader
· Follow-up with other departments on the probation Performance Appraisal after an employee concludes his probation period.
· Develop policies and procedures drafts or updating existing ones
· Formulating and updating MSCC’s organization charts should the need arise.
· Conduct a satisfaction survey for all MSCC employees.
· Act as a project owner coordinating HR projects whether conducted by service providers or by the HR team as assigned by the HR Team Leader.
· Receive hiring requests and proceed with sourcing, screening CVs, Conducting the First HR interview for positions falling in Level 5 and below then schedule the second HR interview with the HR Team leader then coordinate the interviews with the Technical Department, HR and Admin Manager and the CEO if needed.
· Schedule and supervise tests for new candidates according to the Recruitment Procedure depending on position and level.
· Document CVs (Filing System) and Interviews in the interview report which includes the interview details.
Training and Development:
· Compile Performance appraisal results and create Training Need Analysis report (TNA) based on the – performance appraisal results with the recommended training and present it to the HR Team Leader
· Contact training providers compiling offers then create a comparison report delivered to the HR Team Leader.
· Conduct the Orientation Session on the first day of a newly hired employee for levels 5 and below.
Piraeus Bank Egypt
August 2010 – June 2011: HR Specialist
· Making and updating all the bank organization charts on the Microsoft Visio Program.
· Comparing All the Bank’s Corporate grades and the hierarchy system in order to establish fair and organized grading system
· Making hiring processes and Manuals with its related forms
· Making Policies and procedures such as (Blackberry Policy / Summer Internship Policy) with all related forms.
· Reviewing All Job analysis questionnaires and making updated reports for the gap of recruitment in all department
· Creating reports for the required authorized signatures among the bank and (New approvals/Amendment/Revoke) and sending to the printing department in order to proceed
· Making the whole induction plan process for all the new hires employees (operational process)
· Making the customer service skills presentation (contents /Power Point Arrangements)
· Giving the customer Service skills training to the new hires –Trainer role.
· Setting Meetings with all line of business managers to discuss the next year manpower plan and negotiating no of employees needed according to job description and capacity analysis
· Receiving all hiring requests and making updated reports
· Screening and making long lists for the recommended candidates
· Making all initial interviews for all the nominated candidates for all levels except the senior Management.
· Short listing the candidates to the line of business manager and receiving feedbacks.
· Making all recruitment reports including( Offers / Interviews/ Quarter /Semi annually/Annually)
National Bank of Greece
July 08 – August2010: HR Officer
Responsible for the whole recruitment process in NBG
· Screening CVS
· Selecting short listed CVS
· Contacting Candidates
· Interviewing candidates with the line of business manager.
· Making job analysis for all bank positions to and accordingly setting the proper and accurate job description
· Taking the responsibility for handling and making Al-Ahram NBG recruitment advertisements.
· Key person for Bayt.com & American Chamber ( Handling the two accounts)
· Head Hunting for specific positions and all remote area positions.
· Handling the Employment fairs ( Preparing Documents/Cost proposal
/Preparing required vacancies/ Booth preparation)
1- Internal Training:
· Preparing list of new hires
· Receiving the internal training request from all departments and setting the sessions accordingly
· Putting schedule for induction classes
· Preparing training material
· Managing (Coffee /Lunch breaks ) according to budget
· Assessing Training ( Material/Trainers/Receivables)
· Handling training room reservations
2- External Training:
· Receiving training requests from all departments/Branches
· Searching and evaluating training agencies before setting the training
· Negotiating for the best training offers according to training budget
· Sending training nominations to training agency according to the TNA
· Making training feedback and evaluation after the sessions
· Making of TNA according to PA recommendations and set the annual training plan accordingly
· Selecting training nominees according to the organizational training plan
· Contacting training (Institutes/Agencies) in order to proceed training
· Receive Training certificates & filling them in the employee file
Responsible for handling all NBG Events such as (Ramadan Iftar/Trips/ Formal Farewell celebrations)
· Generating HR memos to all dept branches
· Making Head Office and Branches ORG charts with photos
· Creating HR Recruitment Manual
· Creating the HR awareness presentation for induction classes
· Making some of the HR policies & procedures like (Dress Code Policy/ Recruitment Policy/Promotion Policy/ Internship Policy )
· Making Sample of performance appraisal form
· Generating Head Count/ Hiring notification reports
· Handling all the signature rights process (Greece approvals/ Announcing internally & externally)
§ Computer Skills:
Ms Office (Power point –Word – Excel) Outlook – Internet skills
ERP Oracle User -Basic Payroll and HR Module
Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Fluent (understanding- speaking-writing
§ Date of birth: 1st of September,1983