Harpreet ***** *****
Deputy Director Projects
HARPREET SINGH SOBTI
Deputy Project Director | MBA | B.Tech.
+91-9971017005 | [email protected] | LinkedIn
Areas of Expertise
▪ System Architecture
▪ Digital Marketing and E-commerce
▪ ROI Optimization
▪ IT Strategy Solutions and Planning
▪ IT Infrastructure Design and Management
▪ Business Development and Processes
▪ MS Excel
▪ Operations and Events
MS Dynamics Navision 2009 and 2016 | Android Development | LS Retail | SQL | MS Office: Advanced – Word, Excel (Pivoting and Macros) & Power point | VB Script | Power BI
Professional Experience – 9 years
FRENCH BAKERY PVT LTD (L’OPERA), India 2010 – Present
Deputy Director Projects
▪ Analyzed the time spent by staff in operations in excel and reduced time with zeroing down errors to the dot by developing Macros in Excel.
▪ Continuous improvement of Master of Items, Customers, Vendors in the ERP. Data extraction into excel directly through the database. Consolidation of data continuously for Finance and for the Management with analytical reports.
▪ Setup of an audit team to continuously check and monitor discrepancies under me..
▪ Architecture and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP 2016 with LS Retail 2016 solution | IT Software and Hardware Infrastructure | Strategic and Management consulting for key initiatives | Analytics using Power BI.
▪ Architecture and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP 2009 with LS Retail 2009 solution | IT Software and Hardware Infrastructure | Strategic and Management consulting for key initiatives.
▪ IT Operations: Operational design and delivery of tactical and strategic solutions | Purchasing, warehouse management, production, sales, logistics, retail sales, and inventory management across all departments and locations. Advanced knowledge across business functions: Tactical operational decision |
▪ Designed and rolled out a website focused on the preference, concept, design, and theme of L’Opéra. E-commerce system Implementation to track production timelines | Build an infrastructure that supports the in-house delivery capability | Project Leadership | Team Management and Training: Product Team, IT Developers and the Business As Usual (BAU) process team members | IT and Non-IT Infrastructure Maintenance.
▪ Test implementations and delivery to new and existing solutions – direct bakery equipment programming. Drove marketing initiatives for L’Opéra to assist in creating industry niche segment, sales-driven campaigns. Strategic roadmap: Improvement of core organizational capabilities, asset and contract management, IT cost management | Operations Management and Compliance with tax laws using existing Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP.
▪ Setup, configuration and customization in Power BI to work on performance reports and live reporting.
SOBTI CONTINENTAL, Uttar Pradesh, India 2009 – 2011
▪ Corporate and Private-sector Event Management: Conferences, functions, and Interview sessions; financial arrangements for rooms, restaurant, and banquets. Liaising between hosting corporations, in-house departments and travel portals. Operational design and delivery of solutions. Monitored purchasing, warehouse, kitchen, housekeeping, and sales.
▪ Modernized the local airport and its functionality to increase business revenues. Formulated 5-year plan for improving functioning of the airline. Coordinated with multiple aircraft leasing cos. to obtain suitable aircraft for the specific runway type. Conflict-resolution, administration, marketing, purchasing, budgeting and forecasting, P&L, scheduling, payroll processing.
▪ Supervision, Training and Management of 40-65 employees | Regular performance evaluations | Cross-training across departments | Launched new employee incentive programs | Effective Cost Reduction Methods.
· Management Trainee: Finance, IT, Manufacturing, and Inventory Management. Delphi-TVS, Pantnagar, India 2010.
· Software Developer: Rays soft, Noida, UP, India, 2008 – 2009.
· Technical analyst: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, New Delhi, India, 2007 and VSNL, New Delhi, India, 2007.
Master of Business Administration, ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India – 8.38 CGPA.
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and IT, Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P,), India – 8 CGPA.