BP 2675 A/HALIM BAKHOUCHE
Khenchela 40000 Algeria
+213 777 581 868 Voice
+213 672 441 130 Cell
Senior Technician maintenance of instrumentation option Biomedical
National Institute Training Professional and Learning INSFP khenchela Algeria
02/2006 to 08/2008.
University studies applied of management.
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Performance of GE turbine (GE learning center, SCHNECTADY New York).
BOSIET Offshore (Atlantics prime center, Nigeria).
Work at high training (Subsea 7, Nigeria).
Confined space training (Subsea 7, Nigeria).
Period : February 2016 up to February 2017
– Duties : Instrument Specialist.
– -Set up data acquisition systems, calibrate, operate, collect, & store data.
Set up instrumentation systems including strain gage (dynamic/static), dynamic pressure, temperature, other electronic instrumentation & related data acquisition systems.
– -Troubleshoot instrumentation/data system equip problems.
Operate portable test & evaluation equipment including, , Flow meters, Fluke, vibration monitoring equipment, thermal imaging, fluke, , etc….
Install and operate test data systems including traverse actuating systems and probe technologies to collect test data.
– -Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards
-Ensure all in-field activities executed safely complying with GE’s EHS and customer’s safety, health & environmental guidance/ procedure.
SUBSEA 7 PROJECT EXXON MOBIL NIGERIA under Agency with DIETSMANN,
Period : June 2011 up to August 2015.
Duties : Senior Instrument tech
– Pre commissioning, commissioning, loop check from field devices to control rooms, functional test, cause & effects, control narrative, startup, configuration and calibration of electronic and pneumatic instruments (different kinds of valves, converter; pressure, temperature, level and flow transmitters, magnetrol such as radar, displacer).
– Maintain troubleshooting all problems from field to DCS
– Performed for Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Activities(water injection; methanol and chemical injection ),
– Pre shutdown activities shutdown preparation.
October 2009 – June 2011
LEAD CO LTD
LPG + LDHP project
Senior Instrument technician
– Supervision construction of different supports of instruments and junction box and fire and gas.
– Implantation of different support on site.
– Quality Control check of installation and preparing punch lists.
– Supervision and witness at instrument calibration in calibration shop or in field to ensure that all instrument checked are as per data sheet and in conformity with project standard;
– Visual inspection for complete and correct installation of instruments , cables , and junction boxes;
– Visual inspection for complete and correct installation of unit control panels , systems and termination cabinets;
– Detailed visual inspection of all hazardous area Ex certified instrumentation.
September 2008- 0ctober 2009
Company: Libya for engineering and construction Tripoli Libya
– Installation and maintenance of laboratory analyzer siemens.
Instrumentation (configuration and calibration of electronic and pneumatic instruments (valves, converter; pressure, temperature, level and flow transmitters) maintenance; troubleshooting.
Instrumentation and electrical (construction project fire detection and fire fithing), configuration and calibration of electronic and pneumatic instruments, PID diagrams.
senior technician at insfp
instrument tech at dietsmann