GABRIEL RUIZ ORTEGA
I´m a engineer with more than 7 years working in the fields of logistic, supply chain and operations. Every job that i had taught me that the key to achieve every goal is team work, fluent communications with the people around you and give your best every day. I´m a person who enjoys all kind of challange no matter how big it is.
- JUNE 2016 - AUGUST 2017
Master of Engineering with specialization in the field of Engineering Management at UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY, EE.UU
– Operations Management
– Engineering Statistics
– Financial Management in Engineering
– Project Management
– Engineering Management
– Advanced Quality Control
– Supply Chain
– Engineering Corporate Strategy
– Engineering Management Project
- OCTOBER 2002 - JULY 2016
BACHELOR OF PRODUCTION ENGINEERING at METROPOLITANA UNIVERSITY
- August 2017
Project Engineer at Real State Dignus Group
– Calculate, estimate and maintain the costs within the budget the project
– Quote the materials and equipment onsite
– Calculate the quantity of materials and labor for each task
– Negotiate with suppliers
– Elanorate schedule for materials delivery
- October 2016 - July 2017
Operations Support at Dell Technologies
• Collect, evaluate and analyze statistical data for the preparation of reports that would help decision makers make strategic plans for the company.
• Design, present and apply proposals on a regular basis to the management that would help the operation’s continuous improvement process for the company in Latin America
• Design and perform of process map that will help to create new strategies in order to be implemented in each of the particular areas of the business.
• Perform reengineering process in order to optimize and maximize profits for each fiscal period.
- December 2015 - July 2016
Product Engineer at Petroil Services
• Manage client portfolio of Central America, Mexico and Colombia.
• Manage the B2B (Business to Business) platform for Mexico’s company operations.
• Be in direct contact with international clients, in order to know their needs and to establish criteria to meet their requirements.
• Discover and establish contact with potential leads in different countries.
• Design along with the Commercial Manager of the company, the commercial and sales strategies for each country, attending local needs.
- October 2014 - November 2015
Coordinator of Planning and Logistic at Pilperca Construction Company
• Design and implement the logistics required for the transfer of machinery, vehicles and smaller equipment to each of the works around the country.
• Planning and perform of strategies for the short and medium term distribution of the materials required in the works around the country.
• Supervise and follow the stages of execution in the different works at a national level in order to establish a supply chain schedule (machinery, vehicles and materials).
• Design, develop, execution and monitoring of a project at national level, using a digital platform to improve the logistics of distribution of heavy machinery, vehicles and assets between the different locations in order to shorten and optimize the execution times.
- October 2010 - September 2014
Logistics Manager for Procurement of Supplies at Dental Clinic Boca
• Responsible for maintaining the optimal level of supplies.
• Responsible for all activities related to the logistics of purchasing and receiving dental supplies.
• Perform periodics reports on inventory rotation.