GABRIEL **** ******
I´m a engineer with more than 7 years working in the fields of logistic, supply chain and operations. Every job that i had taught me that the key to achieve every goal is team work, fluent communications with the people around you and give your best every day. I´m a person who enjoys all kind of challange no matter how big it is.
2016 - 2017
MASTER OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT at UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY, EE.UU
– Operations Management
– Engineering Statistics
– Financial Management in Engineering
– Project Management
– Engineering Management
– Advanced Quality Control
– Supply Chain
– Engineering Corporate Strategy
– Engineering Management Project
2002 - 2016
PRODUCTION ENGINEER at METROPOLITANA UNIVERSITY
CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT at PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
AUGUST 2017 - PRESENT
COST ENGINEER at DIGNUS GROUP
• Evaluate and follow the spending of operations
• Calculate and estimate costs for operational budgets
• Quoting materials and machinery used in operational budgets
• Calculate materials and labor required on work site for its effective execution
• Document all additional activities at the work site
• Create delivery schedules for the required materials
• Follow up supplying companies for costs of required materials and machinery
OCTOBER 2016 - JULY 2017
OPERATIONS SUPPORT ENGINEER at DELL
• Collect, evaluate and analyze statistical data for the preparation of reports to assist decision-makers in making strategic plans for the company.
• Design, present and apply proposals on a regular basis to management in order to help the operation’s continuous improvement for company operations in Latin America.
• Design and perform new strategies for all areas of the business.
• Perform reengineering process in order to optimize and maximize profits for each fiscal period.
DECEMBER 2015 - JULY 2016
PRODUCT ENGINEER at PETROIL SERVICES
• Manage client portfolio for Central America, Mexico and Colombia.
• Manage the B2B (Business to Business) platform for Mexico’s company operations.
• Establish contacts with international clients, in order to establish criteria to meet their requirements.
• Discover and establish contacts with new leads in various countries.
• Help design the commercial and sales strategies for each country, attending local needs.
OCTOBER 2014 - NOVEMBER 2015
COORDINATOR OF PLANNING AND LOGISTIC at PILPERCA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
• Design and implement logistics required for the transfer of machinery, vehicles and smaller equipment to each of the work sites within the country.
• Supervise and follow the stages of execution in the different projects on a national level in order to establish a supply chain schedule (machinery, vehicles and materials).
• Design, develop, execute and monitor each project at the national level, using a digital platform to improve the logistics of distribution in order to shorten and optimize the execution times.
October 2010 - September 2014
PROCURAMENT AND SUPPLIES MANAGER at DENTAL CLINIC BOCA
• Responsible for maintaining the optimal level of supplies.
• Responsible for all activities related to the logistics for the purchasing and receiving dental supplies.
• Create periodic reports for inventory rotation.