Erick ******* ******
Welder in SMAW process and welding supervisor with 8 years of experience in the oil and infrastructure sector, performing repairs, modifications and construction of metal structures such as racks, containers, roofing, process pipes in equipment and tools used in drilling and finishing of oil wells. Always looking for the fulfillment of the requirements raised by the client
Experience in personnel management, execution of supervised work, management of human resources and materials for the execution of welding works.
1. Welder, Structural and Pipe Fitter
2. Supervision of cutting and Welding activities
3. Application of Welding SMAW process in structures and pipes
4. Enable and install structures and pipelines
5. Management of office packages and basic user level
6. Basic English language
7. Basic Knowledge in PND (Visual Non Destructive Testing) Tecniques, MT,PT,UT,RT
8. Automotive body repair
9. Basic Knowledge in electricity 110V and 220V
10. Preparation and execution of preventive maintenance programs for equipment and facilities
11. Basic Knowledge in building works
12. Forklift operation and payloader
13. Trained in Visual Inspection of welds, NDT Application, Operation of Fire Equipment, first Aid, Forklift Operation, rig Pass, H2S, Sea Pad, Industrial Safety, Envirimental, Health, Quality, Supervisor Development Course, Labor relations, Anti Corruption Course
Average final grade 80% at Istituto Tecnologico Superior de Poza rica
During my carrer I have been working responsibly an under pressure, I got professional ethics to develop my activities with the highest quality, always taking into account my collegues and the environment.
Supervisor of the welding Shop at Weatherford de México
To manage human resources, materials, document control and records of activities carried out according to the requirements of SGC based on ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007, in addition to making economic technical proposals for the participation of the welding department in the requested works of infrastructure, repair, construction, modification of structures, pipes and components of equipment and tools involved in drilling.
Due to the reduction of personnel from February 2014 to the present, I have been involved in the execution of the welding works in the equipment described above.
Welding Supervisor at Celasa (Building and Latin American Teams) Group Protexa
Supervision and administration of welding activities in the construction of structural elements corresponding to the sub-structure of fixed marine platform, being in charge of a crew of 20 specialist welders 6GR SMAW and 4 SAW operators, assigning activities based on programming estimates , in addition to performing control, follow up the PND requests to the quality department and perform the qualification of the productivity of the personnel in charge to calculate the weekly payment for productivity.
Welder, Structural and Pipe Fitter at Influx welding Servises
Repair and Maintenance to drilling equipament, burner lines, manufacture and repair of degassers, high pressure pipe work, Modification on water line, Modification of bell and all type of miscellaneous works in rails, stairs and floors.
Laminator and automotive painter at Automotive painting workshop "Angel"
Car repair work, straightening, laminating with oxyacetylene welding, painting and automotive preparation with high quality materials such as Du Pont in two layer and three layer coatings.