LIGADIGIDAL AG, GERMANY JULY 2017 – PRESENT
• Developing and optimizing web solutions using technologies such as EmberJS and ReactJS.
• Ensuring application stability by writing unit, integration and acceptance tests.
• Maintaining codebase quality by participating in Pull Request reviews. • Took on multiple projects and quickly became integral part of project development and direction.
IMEL D.O.O., BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA FEBRUARY 2015 – APRIL 2017
• Been integral part of majority of projects ranging from Web development to Android Application development. • Coded solutions using technologies such as AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, NodeJS, GulpJS, and PHP(Laravel).
• Performed task analysis and evaluation, including time and methodology assessment, utilizing problem decomposition approach. • Appointed to Scrum Master position as part of company’s transition to Scrum methodology.
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK (SUNY) CANTON, NY
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
• Frontend Development: HTML, SCSS, JS (AngularJS, React, Redux), Flexbox, Bootstrap, Gulp, Webpack.
• Testing: Mocha, Chai, Mirage, Sinon, Enzyme
• Other technologies: NodeJS (ExpressJS), PHP (Laravel), Java – Android Studio, MySQL, MongoDB.
• Practices time management by being highly organized and sticking strictly to the schedule.
• Quick learner with desire for constant progress.
• Languages: English (fluent), German (basic), Bosnian (native).
- 2010 - 2014
Information Technology at State University of New York at Canton