ELMER C. GABAYRAN
ECE Licensed no. 27159
6660 Taylo St. Pio Del Pilar Makati City, Philippines
Contact no: 09457035335 / 09154191668
• 7 years working in Saudi Arabia as a Telecommunication Technician at Blaather for Telecom and Electronics specializing in Fiber Optic splicing, Fire Alarm, CCTV and MATV system for Installation, Termination, Cabling infrastructure, Cable pulling, Testing and commissioning, Configuration/ programing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance. Trans Telecom Company for Installation, Termination/configuration and Maintenance of ADSL/Telephone line and FTTH from control system to electronic cabinet/ MDF/distribution point down to residential clients.
• 7 years experienced in Manufacturing Company as Technician, Team Leader and Technical Specialist.
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Liceo de Cagayan University- RN Pelaez Blvd. Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines March 23, 2001
• Licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer – ECE no. 0027159 – April 29, 2002
Blaather for Telecom and Electronics
February 2013- May 30, 2018. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Responsible for Fiber Optic splicing from end to end points using Fusion machine.
• Cabling Infrastructure like UTP (cat5/cat6), Coaxial, fire alarm, Fiber Optic (single/multimode) cables.
• Installation/termination/Programming/Configuration on Data networks and Server cabinets and other telecommunication systems.
• Cable testing using testing tools (FLUKE) and machine with complete and proper documentation.
• Presales and coordinates with sales engineers.
• Attend client meeting and visiting sites to determined scope and develop proposal.
• Assemble systems and labeling equipment in the device and on server cabinet.
• Customer support and maintenance for technical issues and problem encounter on the assign project.
• Provide documentation for proper Handover.
• Develop and maintain good relations with internal and external customers.
Trans Telecom Company/Saudi Telecom Company
Telecom Field Technician
July 2010- July 2012. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• STC Home Broadband Unit-Installation of ADSL Internet/Telephone line/FTTH/IPTV and other products to residential client
• Migration of the legacy networks to New Generation Networks (NGN)
• Providing customer care service to Enterprise Business Unit
• Installation and Deployment services supporting Ericsson and Huawei 2.5G/3G/LPE rollouts
• Fiber optics splicing from Optical Splitter Box, Optical Distribution Box, and Optical Terminal Box Going to the home of the clients.
• Termination of line from the MSAN/MDF/Normal Cabinet to Distribution point to Protector Box
• Isolate error and proper coordination with Control Station for cabinet troubleshooting
• Monitoring of DSL signal and testing of DSL connection using Argus machine.
• Configuration of DSL modem for multiple user requirements
• Monitoring and Closing of DSL/Telephone installation Using WFM (Work force Management)
• Prepares Daily replenishment report.
Wukong (S) Pte. Ltd.
Technical Specialist/Team Leader
Feb. 2007- Jan. 2010. PEZA, Rosario Cavite, Philippines
• Responsible for Ultrasonic Testing inspector and their activities.
• Initiate, coordinates, direct and communicate to all concern personnel regarding welding quality.
• Control and improve welding quality.
• Responsible for training and orienting newly hired employee.
• Responsible for basic and specialized welding training.
• Accountable for everyday running of the production area.
• Responsible for all resources and activities including capacity planning, to ensure the required target is met, continuous improvements, proactive, motivate and encourage team effectiveness.
• Identifying bottlenecks in production processes and suggesting solutions.
• Ensuring quality product is dispatched on time.
• Managing the schedule to ensure customer requirements are met.
Headline I&C (Phil.), Inc.
Production Line Leader
Jan. 2003- Sept. 2006. PEZA, Rosario Cavite, Philippines
• Supervise all workers thru Proper implementation of working process instructions and maintain workers/staff discipline.
• Control of materials inflow and outflow thru quality and inventory
• Increase quality and productivity thru Working process instruction improvement/ revision, workers motivation, Training and retraining of workers and Cost awareness.
• Plan of line loading to minimize or eliminate downtime
• Analyze and implement preventive solution to production problem
• Coordinate with concern department on problem affecting his/her area of responsibilities.
• Generate required production report.
• Evaluate subordinate performance.
• Mircom Fx-2000 and Flexnet series, Riyadh, KSA
• Siqura Technical Training- Riyadh, KSA
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)– ID: # 8615516
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-ID: #. CSCO12016299
• Introduction to Basic Computer Networking Technology- Riyadh KSA
• Argus Training for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)- Riyadh KSA
• Sound Knowledge of Fiber Optic splicer and Fluke and OTDR testing (Ilsintech Swift F1, Fire Fox Mini S6, Sumitomo Type 71C+, Fluke DSX 5000/Fiber pro/Certi Fiber).
• Sound Knowledge of Managing Cabling Infrastructures, Telecommunication system install/set-up/termination/programming for Data networks/CCTV/Fire Alarm, MATV and FTTH. (Cisco, Samsung, Siqura, Watchnet, Mircom, Esser)
• Functional knowledge of LAN Network and Server Hardware
• Installing and Upgrading Windows, Network Connectivity
• Good command of English language and Good interpersonal skills.
• Knows how to drive.
Engr. Mohamed El Keshsk Engr. Ehab Al sewafy
Blaather for Telecom and Electronics Blaather for Telecom and Electronics
Technical/ Senior Network Engineer Project Manager
+966 502232326 +966 506468571
[email protected] [email protected]
- July 1996/ March 2001
BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering at Liceo de Cagayan University