Eduard Machado Lopez
"Accountant Public - Agronomy"
Full person, entrepreneurial and dynamic, with experience in the accounting,
financial, administrative, logistics and commercial, teamwork and with broad
The training and experience in consulting and in the chair allow me to
participate in the design, planning and execution of integral systems of
accounting and administrative processes with business vision. In addition, my
performance in the commercial area allows me to introduce new agricultural
products through fieldwork in technical form.
The experience with Biostimulants with Resistance Induction functions has
allowed me to form a clear conceptualization about the physiology of the plant,
on the other hand, the management of highly available Silicon has constituted a
learning of the mechanical support of the plant against biotic and abiotic
problems and even the formation of different molecules in the soil.
I also consider myself in love with nature and its proper management, with
sustainable agriculture, free of pesticides and balanced nutrition. For this
reason I would love in the future, to do a masters in Plant Physiology.
I have scientific, technical and humanistic foundation with excellent
interpersonal relationships and a good leader. Ease of learning and software
management and English language 40%. Tourist visa but I can manage and
obtain a work visa
Accountant Public at San Martin University
Agronomy at National Distance Unviersity
- 2011 - 2012
Finance Specialization at Meta University
Duration 1 year.
Diplomaed Finance Corporate at Meta University
Duration 4 Months
Diplomaed IFRS. at La Sabana University
Duration 4 Months.
Master in Taxes at Manizales University
Duration of the master’s degree 2 years.
For work reasons, the work of degree was delayed a little.
- 2012 - Actual.
Administrative Manager at DISTRIBUCIONES PAL CAMPO SAS
* Control administrative processes in order to achieve the effective
distribution and use of available material and financial resources,
allocating them equitably and administering them for the efficient
operation of the services and the satisfaction of the company’s needs.
• Coordinate, control and optimize the development of all projects,
programs and activities related to the administration of human, financial,
accounting, administrative services, treasury, and integral security
(physical and industrial), in order to guarantee the compliance with the
• Prepare periodic reports on the management and financial activities
• Negotiation and management of imports to Colombia of strategic
• Management of Agricultural Productive Registry for sale in Colombia.
• Management of the Development of Agricultural Products new in the
sector for the Country
• Management of Sales Representatives in the different areas and
attention of potential customers.
• Management of the Imported and Produced Portfolio to close Distribution
negotiations in the different zones of the Country.
• Coordinate the field research trials and the design test protocol to
evaluate and determine performance.
• Support the representatives in the technical concepts of imported
products. (Resistance Inductor – Monosilicic Acid – Nanotransporter).
- 2011- 2013
teacher's hour at university Foundation San Martin
Professor Hora Chair
Management Solutions II
Investigation Project I
Investigation Project IV
Computerized Systems II
Sist. Inform. Accountant I
Investigation Project II
Computerized Systems I
Management Solutions I
Costs and budgets.
- 2010 - 2013
Accounting and Tax Advisor at Several Companies.
GALERON SHOPPING CENTER
Cra 32 38 48 CENTRO
INVERSIONES VAP SAS
Cra 20E 35c 28
Cra 32 38 48 C.C Galerón
Cra 19B 8b 23 Bochica
FERREBLOQUES LA COLONIA.
Cra 16 22B 22 Kirpas
Cra 34 26 16 San Benito
Cll 35 27 86 San Isidro
Cl 21 Sur 9-53 Seagulls
CHIEF OF PURCHASES AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES at FERREINSUMOS CALAMAR
• Responsible for managing purchases within the desired time and quality,
through an analysis and evaluation of suppliers.
• Supervision and Coordination of purchase requirements, maintaining direct
and fluid communication with the internal client.
• Supervise the coordination and negotiation with local suppliers: costs, delivery
dates and dates, guarantees, quality of the product and / or service, technical
specifications, payment conditions, etc.
• Control of transportation costs, storage, distribution and logistics operations in
shipments of merchandise to branches and customers.
• Management, admission. and control of merchandise inventories.