Cesar ******* ******** *****
I am a senior systems analyst with residency in
Brazil, I have acted as coordinator of a team and
established deadlines for deliveries to the corelated
areas, my main client is the financial sector
where I act as a facilitator in the systems for the
operation of the Day by day..
Bachelor of Business Administration at Anhanguera College
01-feb-2009 / Until now
Senior Systems Analyst at Unimed Sta Barbara e Americana (Brazil)
I have been at Unimed de Americana since February 2009, where I started as a Systems Analyst, taking care
of the Occupational Medicine area, performing requirements surveys, database surveys on Oracle platform,
as well as support for Users, in this area I implanted The system that is in use until today in the company.
Later I started to work as a Systems Analyst Senior, being responsible for BackOffice systems, encompassing
Financial and Accounting, as well as part of the Billing, providing support, raising requirements in conjunction
with the company Processes sector, and working on systemic improvements , I am also responsible for the
payroll system (TOTVS RM), providing the necessary supports as well as implementing new modules with
their respective training.
I am currently manager of the area along with 4 other analysts developing a shared management, having a
team of approximately 20 employees and 3 being directly linked to me. We control the financial system using
Totvs 12 (EMS5) contemplating Accounting / Financial / Fixed Assets.
Delphi Programer at Ober S/A - Industria e Comercio (Brazil)
I joined the company in the process of implementing an ERP system, which started in October / 2.002, I
actively participated in the following implementation sequence with the input of Manufacturing and Costs. It
also contributes to the development of satellite systems, procedures in Oracle database and manipulation of
bases, to better adapt the users to the new system. I used my previous experience, since I had previously acted
in this company so I knew some processes well, to improve the development of specific routines the company.
At the moment I am working together with users to improve the already implemented modules, such as:
Profitability Analysis System – Delphi / Oracle (Cost)
– Sales Pricing System – Delphi / Oracle (Sales)
– Production Efficiency Map – Oracle / Crystal Reports (Industrial)
– Outsourcing Processes – Oracle (Industrial)
– Production Monitoring (Factory Floor) – FireBird / Oracle
– Although participating in this deployment process, I work on the maintenance of some systems developed
in the Clipper language.
In addition to the systems mentioned, I also use the Oracle tool, where I build Procedures, Triggers and Select,
serving different areas of the company.
DBM Consultant at BANCO SANTANDER (LINK SYSTEM) (Brazil)
– On my entry into DBM / Santander, I started participating in several Jobs, such as:
– Variables for Customer Campaigns.
– Preparation of bases (Bases x Restrictive).
– Automatic Data Sorting using Fox / Excel.
– Reports for Performance Analyzes.
– After a few months, there was a restructuring of the analysts, and I was relocated to the area of Client
Prospecting, being the coordinator of two (2) analysts. Performed the following tasks:
– Selected Public for Prospecting Campaign.
– Distributed Prospecting Jobs to analysts.
– Development of systems for assistance of crossing from Base to Prospection.