Bruno ********* ** ***** *** ******
Public Relations and Sales Professional
Professional with a spirit of leadership and extraordinary problem-solving skills, seeks to transition from a successful career in the Armed Forces to the industry. Quiet under pressure, with superior skills in time management and conflict resolution. Without any career punishment, having high disciplinary assessments and recommendations from their superiors. also a partner and respected by his peers and subordinates. Experienced in attendance to the internal and external public, supervisory and inventory control, product entry and exit as well as experienced in sales. Fully prepared for situations of risk both in the premises (fires and other malfunctions) as outside the same.
01/2018 - 12/2021
Bachelor in Theology at Universidade de Franca
03/2016 - 03/2019
Military - Sailor at Brazil's Navy
– Worked in the public service sector
– Trained and supervised more than 16 individuals. – Helped superiors in the planning, supply and execution of more than 7operations assembled and disassembled.
– Controlled and archived administrative documents and personnel processes.
– Communicated urgently orders and instructions efficiently to a team of 16 people.
– Maintained the security of local areas for visiting high-ranking officers as well assuch as the security of the barracks and its dependencies.
09/2013 - 03/2016
Stockist and Seller at Cooling Shop White Bear
– Helped and supervised the stock control of the company, as well as in the entranceand output of products gaining experience in the field.
– Acted on the sales side when requested, adding experience in it.
03/2007 - 09/2012
Domestic farmer at Family farming
I worked on harvesting corn, cassava, beans and vegetables. I also worked in the area of planting of vegetables, mainly vegetable seedlings, preparation of fertilizers and preparation of beds for planting. I maintained the maintenance of the crops, like concerts in the irrigation system, installed sombrites for the vegetables and removed the weeds.