- Summary – A statement of who I am as a professional
- Education – During Bachelors degree to present
- Research Experience – All research done from Bachelors to present
- Professional Experience – All work experiences gained after Bachelors studies to present
- Skills – All skills gained (computer, laboratory, language and other)
- Selected Achievements – Achievements made throughout my professional career.
Masters of Engineering at Hunan University
This Masters Degree’s major was Industrial Engineering focused on processes such machining processes, automobile manufacturing, micro and nano-manufacturing, mobile machine manufacturing and robotics. My research was on the fabrication of nano composite materials for sodium ion batteries.
Bachelors of Engineering at University of Technology, Jamaica
My Bachelors Degree’s major was Chemical Engineering with minor in Biotechnology. My degree focused on manufacturing processes with focus on different unit operations. It covered areas such as process design, water treatment, remediation, optimization, operations research etc. 2 of my bachelor researches included: 1) the extraction of flavonoid from Jamaican Rhizomes for use as antioxidant to fight cancer cells. 2) the treatment of effluent from and poultry processing plant for recreational use.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER at CARIBBEAN CREAM LIMITED
In the portfolio of Quality Assurance Officer, I’ve managed and built the Quality Control Department in a food manufacturing company in Jamaica. My duties covered the general area of food safety, occupational health and safety, product development, sanitation, quality management, process management, water treatment and training. I am ISO trained namely; 9001, 22000 and also HACCP trained. This function has placed in a position for decision making with regards process optimization and plant design.