# 57, Block-C, Sector-14,
Email: [email protected]
Seeking a quality environment where my knowledge can be shared and enriched. Looking for opportunity where I can improve my quality and skills, which offers opportunities for long term advancement and growth.
Technical knowledge of computer software
· GeoMedia 3D
· ArcGIS 10.4, ArcMap 3D, QGIS (Modelling and 3D Spatial Analysts)
· ERDAS 2015, ENVI 5.2 (Image processing and analysis tools)
· GeoServer OpenSource
Programming language expertise
· MATLAB 2016a: (Image processing; Signal processing; Wireless toolbox)
Matlab Profile https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/4476653-akshay-gore
· Python 3.6: ( Scikit-Learn, Numpy)
· MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC 2008
Quick and brilliant with software tools
· Adobe Photoshop
· Microsoft Office 2013
· Foxit Phantom PDF Business
· RF RADIO
· TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER USING 8051
· AUTONOMOUS HELICOPTER WITH SMOKE SENSOR AND CAMERA
· RFID BASED MARK SHEETS AND CERTIFICATES
R & D Experience: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Center for Snow and Avalanche Study Establishment
Defence Research & Development Organization
05 Aug 2014 to 04 Aug 2018 (4 years)
· Handled the tasks of integrating the methods and principles of system architecture to GIS Enterprise system.
· Data analysis and model development for 3D visualization, DEM extraction, classification, etc. Satellite data used WorldView-1, 2, 3; QuickBird; Landsat-8, 7; Sentinel-2 etc.).
· Progressive usage of web mapping APIs like Cesium API, ArcGIS API, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap etc
· Applied specialized knowledge of spatial data formats and storage to develop advanced mapping capabilities.
· Optimally integrate web mapping APIs with high resolution imagery and DEM
· Drive the development and evolution of our mass notification system platform
· Performed designing and implementing of geographic databases and products for end-users.
· Participation in all phases of project life cycle: analysis, design, develop, test, debug, deploy, maintain and update.
Teaching Experience: 1 year (from 2011-12)
Lecturer in Universal Group of Institution, Lalru, Punjab, India.
International Journal Publications
1. Chander Shekhar Harendra Singh Negi Sunita Srivastava Akshay Gore, Effect of linear and non-linear mixing on hyper-spectral signatures of snow in the optical region (350-2500 nm), Taylor & Francis: GeoCarto International. 2017;, Impact Factor 1.7; https://doi.org/10.1080/10106049.2018.1434683
2. Akshay Gore, Sneh Mani, HariRam R.P, Chander Shekhar, Ashwagosh Ganju” Glacier surface characteristics derivation and monitoring using Hyperspectral datasets: A case study of Gepang Gath glacier, Western Himalaya” Taylor & Francis: GeoCarto International. 2017;, Impact Factor 1.7; http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10106049.2017.1357766
3. Sneh Mani, Akshay Gore, Ashwagosh Ganju, Satish Kumar, Hari Ram R P “A comparative analysis of pansharpening techniques on QuickBird and WorldView-3 images” GeoCarto International. 2016; Manuscript id: TGEI 1206627, Impact Factor 1.7;
4. Satish Kumar, Sneh Mani, Akshay Gore, Mritunjay Kumar Singh “Fuzzy–frequency ratio model for avalanche susceptibility mapping”. Digital Earth, Impact Factor 2.74 http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17538947.2016.1197328
5. Savita Gupta, Akshay Gore, Satish Kumar, Sneh Mani, P. K. Srivastava “Objective Color Image Quality Assessment Based on Sobel Magnitude” Signal, Image and Video Processing. 2016:1-6. Impact Factor 1.64; http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11760-016-0910-9
6. Akshay Gore, and Savita Gupta. “Full reference image quality metrics for JPEG compressed images.” AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communi-cations 69.2 (2015): 604-608. Impact factor: 1.32; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2014.09.002
7. Akshay Gore, H. K. Kansal, and Savita Gupta. “Local Standard Deviation Based Image Quality Metrics for JPEG Compressed Images.” TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering 12.10 (2014): 7280-7286.
8. Akshay Gore, “A Ultra-Wide Band Monopole Eclipse Antenna” International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 16 Issue 3, May 2013 ISSN: 2230-7893
Date of Birth: 03 JUNE 1989
Father’s name: Mr. Dattu Kishan Gore
Interests and Activities
1. Research and Development
2. Reading Newspaper
I hereby declare that all the detail provided above are true to the best of my knowledge
Jt Director, Scientist- “F”- Group Head RSSD
Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment,
Research & Development Centre, Himparisar,
Sector-37-A, Chandigarh, India
Phone No: +91-0172-2699804/05/06, Exn.270
Email Id: [email protected]
Prof. Savita Gupta
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
(UIET), Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
Phone No. +91-9463330763
Email Id: [email protected]
- Aug 2012/ Aug 2014
Master of Technology: Electronics and Communication at Chandigarh Group of College, Mohali, Punjab
- 05 Aug 2014/04 Aug 2018
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at Defence Research & Development Organization