Plot 929 Tawaliu Bello-Aromire Street, Omole Estate, Lagos 100001
Cell: 08088917563 – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
I am a seasoned Business Administrator focused on Business Information Technology for business development with a proven track record of aggressively growing companies and reengineering Governmental services, seeking the opportunity to bring a focused and energetic managerial and Administrative style to a progressive enterprise.
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· In-depth analysis and critiquing skills
· ICT skills
· Proficient writer
· Business Administration skills
· Project Management Skills
· Problem solving
· Identifying best practices
· Time management
· Driving continuous development
· Partnering with cross-functional discipline
TRAININGS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS________________________________________
· Sector scan and value chain analysis (GEMS3/DFID and Augusto & co ltd 2016)
· Leadership, creativity & innovation (Excelplus Business Solutions-2009)
· Service Quality and Process management – PHB Asset management: (IBFC Agusto-November 2008).
· CPS Reassessment Training (interim and periodical): British Gas UK(2007)
· Project Management tools and technique Training (APMG-Public UK: 2007)
· Front Line Support (FLS) Training: British Gas UK (2007)
· Seibel Academy and SAP Training: British Gas UK (2006)
· Sales training: British Gas UK (2006)
· Sales training: One Way Marketing UK (2005)
· Desktop Publishing and Information systems Training: D Ivy College (2000) Lagos
Mr. Akinsanya Sunny Ajose Dr. Ayoola Oduntan
Special Adviser (Governor) Group Managing Director, AmoFarms
Governor’s Office, AmoByng Sieberer & hatchery,
Lagos House Ikeja Awe Oyo State
07/2014 to date
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, (LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT)
OFFICE OF OVERSEAS AFFAIRS & INVESTMENT – GOVERNOR’S OFFICE
· Personal & Executive Assistant to the Special Adviser (SA) to the Governor
· I analyse and review investment proposals submitted by proponents and make viable recommendations to the SA
· Evaluated and conducted technical and functional research and analysis.
· Presented analysis findings both verbally and in written reports.
· Created and maintained databases, network accounts and programs for specific department
· Ensured all due diligence is carried out before passing in or commending for despatch, all correspondences that pass through the office of the SA
· Ensuring a high level of confidentiality of matters which require such from the office of the SA
· Conveying notice of meetings to Executive Council members when the SA has been asked to organise such by His Excellency, the Governor
· Categorize preferences for the SA regarding public appearances
· Representational duties by consent of the Special Adviser
· Safeguarding sensitive documents for the SA
· Collaborated with other offices and territories to plan and implement new technology.
· Made recommendations and developed technical design for new application features.
· Identified and corrected performance issues.
· Maintainer of Administrative Balance between the Public Service Office and Office of Overseas Affairs & Investment (Lagos Global) which is the Investment Promotions Agency of the Governor’s Office
11/2009 to 07/2014
HEAD OF HEALTH SECTOR, (LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT)
LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (LIRS)
· I recognised and amended performance concerns leading to an upward review of the health sector’s monthly targets
· The above action led to a consistently increasing monthly revenue in the sector
· I Generated 2.8% of the state’s monthly IGR from engaging the health sector in a healthy compliance level by optimising collections through the P.A.Y.E (Pay As You Earn) Scheme.
· I also follow up on revenue generation through additional Tax and Withholding Audits bi-weekly.
· Collected data around every transaction and turned it into tools that helped the government increase its conversion into revenue.
· I Identify of top 50 companies in the sector and keeping a tab on them for a mutual
relationship between the taxpayers in the sector and the Lagos state government.
· I Liaise with Directors and the Executive Chairman of LIRS and other Management staff to reach a logical conclusion on matters arising from objectionable issues in tax computation
· I constantly compare variances in effective tax rates and monthly run rate to ensure that the correct amounts of taxes are received monthly and protect the taxpayers against unnecessary tax penalties.
04/2008 to 05/2009
HEAD OF IT UNIT (PHB ASSET MANAGEMENT)
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (N.Y.S.C)
· Systems troubleshooting, hardware deployment, designing of business critical forms and Client data capturing modules, server protocol administration and liaising with Head of Operations for approval of materials to enhance client relationship and service quality
· Oversaw implementation of application developments.
· Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems.
· Entered commands and observed system function to verify correct operations and detect errors
· Ensured proper installation of cables, operating systems and software.
· Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken.
· Trained users in the proper use of hardware or software
· Created and maintained databases, network accounts and programs for specific department needs.
· Implemented and administered advanced Microsoft technologies.
· Ensured proper release and maintenance of all systems.
09/2007 to 03/2008
HEAD OF eBUSINESS, BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PORJECT MANAGEMENT
INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
· Writing of all e-Business strategy documents,
· Brainstorming on the content and functionality matrix to induce website integration for uploading by the back-end administrators.
· Overseeing all e-Business processes and activity; designing and building of revenue
· Generation models for clients’ e-Business strategy
· Reviewing of all business documents and redesigning the organisational processes,
committing resources to projects and monitoring of progress.
07/2006 to 07/2007
BRITISH GAS, UNITED KINGDOM (CENTRICA MANAGEMENT)
· Performing relationship management activities (resolving company conflict relating to national energy watchdog [Energy-watch] and UK energy Ombudsman (OFGEM) enquiry and requirements).
· I achieved a continuous streak of exceptional performance in the management of conflicts and escalated issues, my quality performance reviews were always above expectation and I was identified for one of the Escalations Management Team Manager Role based on performance and commitment a I resolved over 78% national conflicts against my 50% expected outcome.
· I was also responsible as a Systems Advisor (IT helpdesk) – supporting the customer service advisory team, remotely configuring systems with technical issues while also, Setting up debt repayments and bill analysis and reporting to back office via SAP and SIEBEL software.
10/2005 to 11/2005
LLOYDS TSB BANK – FAREHAM, UK
· Arranging seminars and educating top-end clients on suitable investment packages,
· Researching on best derivatives for consumer investment needs, customer services
· Monitoring assigned customer account with regards to fraud or unauthorised access.
2006: Master of Science:
BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT UNIVERSITY – SOUTHAMPTON, UK
Member, BRITISH COMPUTER SOCIETY
· Coursework includes Effective Business Information Systems, Enterprise Process
Management, e-Business Systems and Strategies, Quality Standards & Process Improvements, Strategic Information Management, Systems for Enterprise Effectiveness,
2006: Bachelor of Arts:
SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT UNIVERSITY – SOUTHAMPTON, UK
Graduated with 2ND CLASS UPPER honours
· Coursework includes Finance Management, Business Analysis & Modelling, Critical Management Thinking, Personnel Management & Strategic Marketing Management
I like strategizing on implementation of innovation, I enjoy managing time, resources
and people, I am very interested in revenue generation designs & initiatives and I enjoy critiquing and analysing. I like networking, Playing table tennis, IT security, computers, new technology, gadgets, electronics, automobiles, socialising and wildlife
AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS__________________________________________
1. British Computer Society: Certificate of Membership (Associate Member)
2. Project Management Group: Prince2 foundation certificate
3. Chartered Institute of Taxation Nigeria (CITN): Associate Member with certificate
4. Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria (ICEN) Associate Member with