Adenekan *** ****
Head , Customer Experience
ADENEKAN JOY EBUN
3 Herbert Macaulay Street Ebute Metta Lagos.
Date of Birth: 27th May 1988
Tel: 08135450138, 07062027121
To strive for excellence and precision at all times, in all positions and under all circumstances in order to attain professional distinction and proficiency on all roles assigned to me, in a dynamic, well focused organization, where employee skills are fully recognized and effectively utilized to achieve overall corporate objective.
TUTERIA DEC 2016- till date
Post Held: Head, Customer Experience
· Relationship management.
· Ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues.
· Develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities
· Delivering excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
· Prepare Call Memos and Call Reports post client meetings and maintain quality client Briefing Memos prior to meeting clients
MTN (MOBILE COMMUNICATION NETWORK) OCT 2011 – NOV 2016
Post Held: Customer Care Personnel
· Relationship management.
· Delivery against MTN Corporate target
· Introducing new products and services to MTN Subscribers and new Prospect
· Responding to customer’s enquiries and solving customer’s challenges
· Solving Customer’s issue via phone call and internet.
· Performing other tasks assigned to me by my supervisor
STERLING BANK NIGERIA MARCH 2011 – SEPT 2011
Post Held: Sales Associate
· Generate new business to achieve defined sales target
· Provide truly professional customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
· Marketing bank products
· Relationship management
· Mobilization of deposits
GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND PROTOCOL (NYSC) JULY 2009 – JULY2010
GOVENORS OFFICE, PRESS UNIT. ALAGBAKA AKURE ONDO STATE
Post Held: Reporter
· Gathering of information from Press release
· Summarising relevant Information from Governor to Dailies
University of Lagos, Nigeria 2014- Convocation in JAN
Masters in Public Administration.
Babcock University, Ilisan Remo, Ogun state 2005-2009
Bachelor of Science Political Science
· Second class upper Division
Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu (F.G.G.C.S) 1988-2004
West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC)
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION WITH MTN (MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK)
· Customer Satisfaction Through Service 2014
· Human Resource Exponentials Value Based Customer Service Training 2013
· Human Resource Exponentials Effective Communication Training 2012
· Proficiency Certificate-Nigeria Institute of Management 2010
INTEREST: Reading, Helping people, travelling
REFERENCES: Available on request