Ontario immigration has issued Notifications of Interest to 115 candidates in a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The July 21 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw saw NOIs issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 461 and 467.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between July 21, 2020 and July 21, 2021.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario 2021 FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|21-Jul-21||115||461-467||July 21, 2020 to July 21, 2021|
|04-May-21||102||458-467||May 4, 2020 to May 4, 2021|
|03-Mar-21||126||455-467||March 3, 2020 to March 3, 2021|
|13-Jan-21||146||456-467||January 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.