Ontario immigration has conducted a new draw through the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream, issuing 583 Notifications of Interest targeting 10 occupations.
The March 2 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw saw NOIs issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System scores between 464 and 467 points.
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles between June 23, 2020 and June 23, 2021 to qualify.
The draw targeted National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes for jobs in finance, advertising, sales, human resources and healthcare.
Express Entry Human Capital Priorities: Targeted Occupations For Latest Draw
- 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0125 – Other business services managers
- 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
- 1121 – Human resources professionals
- 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 4163 – Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
The OINP issues periodic Notifications of Interest (NOI) throughout the year.
This stream is designed for skilled workers who wish to live and work in Ontario, and who have proven skills and abilities to successfully establish themselves in the province.
To qualify under this stream, applicants must have:
- Ongoing profile under the Federal Express Entry system and be qualified for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold minimum of 1-year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Intention to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Residing with legal status in Canada, if applicable.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
- Minimum Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System score as determined by the director under periodic draws.
Ontario will select eligible applicants from the Express Entry Pool. Candidates must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the HCP stream AND
- Meet the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score.
The application for nomination must be submitted within 45 calendar days from the NOI. An application fee of $1,500 is due at this time.
If the application is approved, the candidate will receive a nomination certificate and 600 points under their Express Entry profile.