Computer and Information Systems Managers are in-demand as skilled workers for Canada immigration, given their role as crucial members of staff for modern businesses.
As the people who take responsibility for a company’s computer system, they can be central to day-to-day operations.
Qualified Computer and Information Systems Managers (NOC 0213) should find the pathway to Canada a smooth one.
If a Computer and Information Systems Managers comes to Canada on a work permit, they should find little difficulty in transition to permanent residence via the Express Entry system.
Duties: Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies,
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations,
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines,
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems,
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project,
- Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Computer and Information Systems Managers Canada Salaries
Computer and Information Systems Managers have big responsibilities, reflected by the salaries available in Canada.
At the very top of the profession, candidates can make upwards of $165,000 per year, with cities including Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton offer the best remuneration.
Even with less experience, Computer and Information Systems Managers stand to make near three figures, with $98,000 available as a starting salary in Calgary.
How Immigration.ca Can Help Computer and Information Systems Managers Move to Canada
At immigration.ca we offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Streamwork permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximize hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire Computer and Information Systems Managers
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.