Canada Work Permit in Two Weeks for Engineering Managers
Experienced Engineering Managers can access expedited processing for a Canada work permitas one of the target occupations through the Global Talent Stream.
Canada’s flagship GTS allows candidates in targeted occupations to acquire a work permit with a two-week processing time.
Once in Canada, with a permanent job offer in hand, qualified Engineering Managers (NOC 0211) can apply for Canadian permanent residence through the Express Entry system.
Engineering Manager Duties
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an engineering department, service or firm,
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm,
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings,
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams,
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas,
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.
Engineering Mangers: Average Salaries In Canada
Salaries in Canada for experienced Engineering Managers top out at $136,500 in Calgary, according to the latest figures.
The higher salaries are available in the bigger cities, including Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa and Edmonton.
Entry-level salaries for Engineering Managers top out at $81,100, also in Calgary.
At the lower end of the scale is Sherbrooke, Quebec, where the top salary available is $121,000, and the entry-level salary is $69,800.
How We Can Help Engineering Managers Move to Canada
We offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Stream work permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximise hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire Engineering Managers
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.