Stephen Ahunu Amoako
Relationship/Business Development Manager
I have a ten (10) year progressive practical, middle management and leadership experience with Ecobank Ghana Limited. Focus areas have been Relationship and Portfolio Management for Multinationals, Local Corporate, and Small and medium Enterprises and Non-Governmental Organisations managements. I’m an ardent reader and love reading good materials and books. I have read widely on Talent Management, Succession Planning, Team Building, Motivation, Marketing, and Servant leadership from John Maxwell, Stephen Covey, Myles Munroe, Prof. Stephen Addai, etc. I believe in peaceful co-existence in every sphere of human life by finding solutions to challenges through dialogue and consensus building, development of individual God-given talents to live a fulfilled life. I have natural flair for sales and marketing and I do it with Passion.
1. I have played key role in building two major branch portfolios from the scratch and broke- -even in record time (ten months) as a Relationship Manager, Corporate and a Customer Service Officer respectively.
2. A commendation letter signed by the Managing Director, Ecobank Ghana Ltd in 2008 and 2009 for an excellently customer service staff at McCarthy Hill Branch which positively affected the bank’s bottom-line.
3. Adjudged the most discipline Student Leader at Central University in 2006 and also elected two President of Pentecost Students and Associates (PENSA), a student association of the Church of Pentecost International and its Associates. I was also the Assistant Students Chaplain and Spiritual Leader at Central University from 2005-2007.
Certificate in Agribusiness Financing at Perdue University, Kranet School of Management U.S.A Certificate in Agribusiness Finance.
This programme was purely agribusiness financing techniques for no Finance Managers.
BSc. (Admin) Banking & Finance Option at Central University College, Accra, Ghana.
I majored in Banking and Finance Operation
MA in NGO Management and Rural Development at University of Development Studies (UDS), Ghana
I have completed coursework and working on submitting my Thesis.
Jan 2011 to date
Relationship/Business Development Manager at Ecobank Ghana Limited
Relationship Manager for two branches of Ecobank Ghana Ltd – Madina Firestone & Central Branch
Middle level Management position reporting directly to the Head of Commercial banking, Ecobank Ghana, Head of SME Banking, and the respective Branch Managers.
1. Formulate the branch business strategy for the year.
2. Formulate smart strategy to achieve deposit, assets and profitability targets.
3. Acquire new account and Manage customers profitably.
4. Evaluation and analysis all credits initiated by the branch for BCC review and approval.
5. Ensure compliance in all areas of branch operations.
6. Resolution of all branch customer complaints at all levels.
7. Responsible also for conducting and holding of presentations in jurisdiction that falls within the branch’s operation, to sell the banks products and services
Corporate/Customer Service Officer at Ecobank Ghana Ltd
Assist the Relationship Manager in the formulating the branch strategy, manage relationship, monitor credit accounts to avoid creation of excesses and serve as back up for the Relationship Management Team